Hi

NeoCola

4 hours ago, NeoCola said:

Hi All

I'm an old neopet player, moved house lost all login details and couldnt remember the email i used so im back on a new one.

tho not been on neo in about 11 years feels good to be back.

Welcome back! I came back a couple years ago and I'm so happy that I did! I've made a lot of friends and joined a wonderful guild on Neo called "The Kindness Project" and met even more wonderful people there! There are so many more people playing again that played back in the old school Neopets, so reminiscing and nostalgia chats are so much fun. ^^

Hope you have a fun time being back and I'm always open to making new friends and chatting! My name's Rissa, by the way! ^^

Hi and welcome back to Neopia! Too bad you couldn't remember your login information, but if it's been 11 years it might be possible that your account got purged too. I'm not sure when the last purge was (it was a long time ago) but 11 years surely is a very long time. A lot has changed as well so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!