Happy Krawk Day!

hrtbrk

Since it's Krawk Day do they get any special treatment? Cupcake? extra training? birthday banner? I didn't notice anything but that doesn't mean anything. Also, if there is training is it limited to the regular training school? My level is to high and I can't get any training there.

The colors are actually pretty cool! The clothing is nice and bright, and the actual colors of the Krawks isn't bad either. What a lovely little old duo 🙂

And who else but the governor himself! I think the hair is neat, and the coat is very nice as well!

Looks like a good day for these Krawks!

4 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Welp time for me to start zapping krawks in hopes of Elderly girl since the paint brush is so expensive now.

I was thinking of trying for one myself, never been a fan of Krawks, but I like that it looks like an Albino Croccodile and I find those soooo pretty!

78255366902bec624f26eda015533357.jpg

13 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Welp time for me to start zapping krawks in hopes of Elderly girl since the paint brush is so expensive now.

Hi, just a thought here... If you are a premium member you can change the species of a pet once per year. I have an Elderly Girl Kau that could be turned into a Krawk if you want her.  Then you would have an Elderly Girl Krawk! Easy Peasy.

11 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Hi, just a thought here... If you are a premium member you can change the species of a pet once per year. I have an Elderly Girl Kau that could be turned into a Krawk if you want her.  Then you would have an Elderly Girl Krawk! Easy Peasy.

Awe Granny that's a very sweet offer, however I'm wishing to turn a certain pet for a character I have in mind.

It was most unfortunate. After the first server downtime a few weeks ago, I had a glitch that zapped my Maraquan Yurble even tho I know for a fact that I zapped my Lab Pet (it showed my lab pets picture as Checkered on the zapping page). However it turned my Maraquan Yurble into Checkered, so I had to use my FFQ that I had in waiting for a very long time to turn my Yurble back to Maraquan, otherwise I would have used it on a Krawk 😞 

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Awe Granny that's a very sweet offer, however I'm wishing to turn a certain pet for a character I have in mind.

It was most unfortunate. After the first server downtime a few weeks ago, I had a glitch that zapped my Maraquan Yurble even tho I know for a fact that I zapped my Lab Pet (it showed my lab pets picture as Checkered on the zapping page). However it turned my Maraquan Yurble into Checkered, so I had to use my FFQ that I had in waiting for a very long time to turn my Yurble back to Maraquan, otherwise I would have used it on a Krawk 😞 

Do you have the Premium Membership? You don't need anything special just the pet color you want then she will turn it into the species you want. Eldergirl Kau = Eldergirl Krawk. Normally the dips only turn a species to another color. Maybe I am missing something and not understanding what you are telling me. I have the kau and you can have her. Sorry though if I am not understanding correctly. Maybe I am not explaining it correctly. I would do it for you but just 2 days ago I used my species change to turn a Stealthy Koi into a Stealthy Lupe for a member to have their dream pet. Neo only gives me that perk once a year. Wish it were more often so I could help more than one member a year with it. Oh, well, K SARA SARA