Festival of Neggs 2022 Begins!

hrtbrk

Hooray! I finally got the Teacup Negg and I got the Teatime in Neovia StampI can quit stressing about this now! Glad I waited and didn't buy the stamp or except one from other generous players. I do want to say thank you to those that offered me the stamp, so generous!

Just so you know the link to today's negg is broken! 🙂 Couldn't figure out today's and at least having the answer on your guide was helpful!

Yeah, I followed a link from the Neoboards and didn't even get a negg choice. Then I went to the shop from this url of Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic and I do get my negg options. I've also pointed out that the guide has a broken url, so I'm sure someone will fix it soon!

Whoops, sorry about that! There appears to be a problem with the url from the beta pages not copying over properly. The link has been fixed now! 🙂

I was actually good at getting every prize on the day until Saturday. Drat it. Lost out on the finishing prize!

But I have stamps this year. Quite a few of them!

@Angeló have you got the stamp already? You spotted me one last year when I didn't get one, so I can return the favour!

2 hours ago, Secre said:

I was actually good at getting every prize on the day until Saturday. Drat it. Lost out on the finishing prize!

But I have stamps this year. Quite a few of them!

@Angeló have you got the stamp already? You spotted me one last year when I didn't get one, so I can return the favour!

Congrats on the stamps :D

yeah I got 3 so far 😉

16 hours ago, Angeló said:

Congrats on the stamps :D

yeah I got 3 so far 😉

I've bought a bunch of extras as well, think 8 or so just in case in goes up and have some TKP members as well as profit.

EDIT; And another one with today's Negg haha

So, here's what it says.... Solve each one to find the negg stashes, and Kari will reward you by letting you choose a negg to keep! If you only get to chose one (I want them all for my gallery) have you thought about which one you will choose? I think I will choose the Music Negg because I can put it in the Negg gallery OR my Instrument gallery OR even my Music Box gallery. I'm thinking about where I would put it but leaning toward the Negg gallery.

OK freaking out here! I didn't get the last negg and it is showing up with a ? on the negg. I have nothing to turn in. There has to be an explanation for this so someone please help and explain it to me. nThis what got at Grave Danger image.png.8a7d9ee5ed37c034f77086746ee02507.png

33 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OK freaking out here! I didn't get the last negg and it is showing up with a ? on the negg. I have nothing to turn in. There has to be an explanation for this so someone please help and explain it to me. nThis what got at Grave Danger image.png.8a7d9ee5ed37c034f77086746ee02507.png

Go back to Grave Danger and see if you can get the story bit to pop up. You need to do some investigative work before you get your negg.

Full walkthrough with spoilers on todays date here: https://www.jellyneo.net/?go=festival_of_neggs

I don't know if doing the daily first will upset anything though.

1 hour ago, Secre said:

Go back to Grave Danger and see if you can get the story bit to pop up. You need to do some investigative work before you get your negg.

Full walkthrough with spoilers on todays date here: https://www.jellyneo.net/?go=festival_of_neggs

I don't know if doing the daily first will upset anything though.

Oh my, you saved me! I also got lucky because when the drained neggs disappeared and the page was just showing to send a petpet into the grave danger I did go ahead and do that daily. I'm lucky because it says not to do any daily before completing the quest. The clues or Kari, nothing popped up but I clicked the goo and everything started to happen at that point. Kari finally came back after clicking the ground. So luckily it was still there because I thought for sure I had ruined it by doing that daily! I just finished following the instructions and I did get a Teacup Negg among the 3 available so I took 1 last chance at the stamp. I didn't get another. After being able to chose the Teacup Negg 4 times during the Festival I was fortunate to get the stamp on the 3rd time. All in all I feel good about all the prizes I received. I was able to get a crack (no pun intended)  at all 5 neggs enough times that I got the prizes I wanted to get. I'm so glad I asked for help with this last and final clue I couldn't have done it without help. Again, thank you for posting this guide. Whew! Also glad the Festival has come to an end.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

Oh my, you saved me! I also got lucky because when the drained neggs disappeared and the page was just showing to send a petpet into the grave danger I did go ahead and do that daily. I'm lucky because it says not to do any daily before completing the quest. The clues or Kari, nothing popped up but I clicked the goo and everything started to happen at that point. Kari finally came back after clicking the ground. So luckily it was still there because I thought for sure I had ruined it by doing that daily! I just finished following the instructions and I did get a Teacup Negg among the 3 available so I took 1 last chance at the stamp. I didn't get another. After being able to chose the Teacup Negg 4 times during the Festival I was fortunate to get the stamp on the 3rd time. All in all I feel good about all the prizes I received. I was able to get a crack (no pun intended)  at all 5 neggs enough times that I got the prizes I wanted to get. I'm so glad I asked for help with this last and final clue I couldn't have done it without help. Again, thank you for posting this guide. Whew! Also glad the Festival has come to an end.

No worries at all, and I'm glad it all worked out for you!

I've ended up with 4 or 5 stamps; a complete reversal on last year where I got zilch, nada, zero!

I'm definitely pleased with my stamp hoard. I also got the books, only one of each, but that will do me nicely. I'm annoyed that I missed out on one day and so won't get the mega prize at the end, but I only have myself to blame at the end of the day!

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Day 15

Grave Danger

Which Talpidat did you choose ?

I went with the Spring one

And the Aqua Negg that gave me a Water Whip

Great minds think alike! I was toying between regular and Spring. I'm toying with who to use it on. The pets that don't have 'lifelong' petpets  and would kinda fit so far are:

image.png.9ff7e5095a27843af6f21dd067a53e42.pngimage.png.d02cb70badeb7dd3cde4e83016c0e99a.pngimage.png.4f05efe02b9a7b69641c365662beb32c.png

The Vandy will eventually be Toy though. Currently it seems to fit best with tdub, but I was kinda hankering after a Kad for him...

image.png

49 minutes ago, Secre said:

I've ended up with 4 or 5 stamps; a complete reversal on last year where I got zilch, nada, zero!

I'm definitely pleased with my stamp hoard. I also got the books, only one of each, but that will do me nicely. I'm annoyed that I missed out on one day and so won't get the mega prize at the end, but I only have myself to blame at the end of the day!

Great minds think alike! I was toying between regular and Spring. I'm toying with who to use it on. The pets that don't have 'lifelong' petpets  and would kinda fit so far are:

image.png.9ff7e5095a27843af6f21dd067a53e42.pngimage.png.d02cb70badeb7dd3cde4e83016c0e99a.pngimage.png.4f05efe02b9a7b69641c365662beb32c.png

The Vandy will eventually be Toy though. Currently it seems to fit best with tdub, but I was kinda hankering after a Kad for him...

image.png

I too chose the Spring petpet. I did like the Eventide and the Regular one but something about the Spring. Mine went into my galley to live with all my other petpets. Your choices as to which pet to give a new friend too, my vote would be the Ixi.  Your Ixi is so cute and they would like each other for sure! 4 or 5 stamps is a great amount! I know what you mean about getting nothing in these events and you keep choosing the same option if you can just to keep trying. I got the 1, I'm happy. It was for my Stamp Album so I really didn't need anymore. Your Ixi really is cute!

49 minutes ago, Secre said:

image.png

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Day 15

Grave Danger

Which Talpidat did you choose ?

I went with the Spring one

And the Aqua Negg that gave me a Water Whip

Me too! You have got a lot of Water Whips too haven't you? Well it seems like you have. I think I got each at least twice maybe 3x's. Read them both to my pet and donated the others to be used as gifts within my guild. I'm sure someone withing the guild didn't get one so I'm hoping the books will be useful to someone.

12 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Your Ixi is so cute and they would like each other for sure

I thought about giving to my Ixi too (darkphilosophy) ... but I will give her a normal  or an Eventide one eventually 🙂

I have gotten the whip twice .. not complaining

4 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

So... there are 4 options at the end of Grave Danger, but only 3 petpets?

Which option results in the Eventide petpet? I'm trying to decide between that and the Spring one which I'm assuming would be the "small faerie" option.

It doesn't matter. You get to choose from all three.

1 minute ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Ah ok, thanks man! I'm still trying to decide between Eventide and the Spring petpet. lol

You are welcome. I impulsively chose the spring one, then remembered I had a spring slorg attached to a pet already and I dislike repeating colors. So I sold it and bought the unpainted one. Choose carefully.

Final prizes are out!

image.png.f86997652f2e8db9c51677ff7f5f8957.png

As expected, I missed out on the background but it's a really plain and ugly background anyway so no real regrets there. The plushie is cute as well.

19 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I too chose the Spring petpet. I did like the Eventide and the Regular one but something about the Spring. Mine went into my galley to live with all my other petpets. Your choices as to which pet to give a new friend too, my vote would be the Ixi.  Your Ixi is so cute and they would like each other for sure! 4 or 5 stamps is a great amount! I know what you mean about getting nothing in these events and you keep choosing the same option if you can just to keep trying. I got the 1, I'm happy. It was for my Stamp Album so I really didn't need anymore. Your Ixi really is cute!

I was veering towards tdub as well, particularly as that's more or less a perma custom. I tweak it for Christmas/Halloween but usually leave him alone!

I just want to say thank you to all of the people that posted the guides and information necessary for me and all the others that depend on the help of completing this event. Without your help I'm not sure I would have been able to complete the entire thing. I know I couldn't have done it without your help and hard work!

Welp, I've just bought a spare Spring and Eventide Talpidat for 1.2 mil (in total). I'm hoping they either hold value or increase in value as time goes on, but I'm always wary of petpets as an investment!