Festival of Neggs 2022 Begins!

hrtbrk

On 4/15/2022 at 11:43 PM, Mouseykins said:

@Granny63020I hope they get back to you soon! Their FAQ system right now is really weird. I even have trouble finding answers to things.

I've noticed that about the FAQ too. There was no indication of what year in the description just said all you need for this years event. I did send a ticket to them not long ago (can't remember what it was about now) but they did get back to me within a couple of days so I am hopeful that they will message me quickly. I'll just have to be patient and see how they handle this. I hope they do the right thing.

UPDATE:  This book as been  bought and no longer available.

Morning Everyone,

I got the book Brightvale Stained Glass Techniques from the Stained Glass Negg today. My pet has already read this book. I checked the SSW and the least expensive copy is selling for 20000 NP's. If there is someone that wants to buy this from me I would sell it for 15000 NP's If no takers I can just put it in my shop but thought I would offer here 1st.  Please just message me @ granny63020. If I get more than 1 offer I will send it to the 1st request. I will post on here if and when I sell the book or put it in my shop.

Thanks! granny

8 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I've picked the teacup negg 3 days in a row now. I've gotten the wearable each time 😠 

image.png.0786a811661f3274b8d03f0b02c04b52.png

I was on the Money Tree about an hour ago trying to get some NC items for a project. A Teacup Stamp pops up! No, I was not quick enough to get. I wondered why anyone would discard a stamp that is new. They must be playing the event or they wouldn't have had the stamp. Sometimes ...

They might have miss clicked! Wanting to put it in their album or SDB but ended up discarding it! I received the stamp yesterday as well but mine is now safely in my stamp album.

On 4/17/2022 at 7:00 AM, Duma said:

They might have miss clicked! Wanting to put it in their album or SDB but ended up discarding it! I received the stamp yesterday as well but mine is now safely in my stamp album.

That is exactly where mine will be if I get one!

I got the Steampunk Negg, Music Negg and the Teacup Negg.  I don't want any of the prizes from the Steampunk Negg. I have 2 of the 3 prizes from the Music Negg and just need the book.  So I chose the Teacup Negg. Of course, just like everyone else I am interested in getting the stamp. Well, I got the

image.png.529b69ffc9f8ab629538ed1cd6418d78.png

I looked on the SSW and it lists for 500 np's and the 2nd on the list, lists for 800 and goes up from there. Does anyone want this? I will be happy to send it to you, I don't want any Np's for it.

Just send a message to granny63020 and I will send it to the 1st person that says they want it.

Picked the teacup negg again. Got The Crumpetmongers Teatime Treats which I bought for my gallery two days ago. A stamp would be nice. I'd be selling it not collecting it, but still. I like the change though. I feel bad for whoever accidentally donated their stamp.

23 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Day 7

The Money Tree

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMN5QE0sz9zp84xd2NFVEnegg-teacup.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXWwAPde5mFAWvJspY2Bnegg-stainedglass.pngnegg-steampunk.png

fon_teaset_on_table.gif

Got another book from the music Negg today, need that piano! lol

Today I got  image.png.8fa205b7bb4e9aca97b581f06c8e549a.pngI don't want anything for them. Chose the Stain Glass Negg, got the book. Now selling for 15000np if anyone wants mine I'll sell                                                                                                                                                                                                                it for 10000np

@Granny63020 and anyone else waiting for the NC Guide. I just got home from the ER after taking my 5-year-old in. We spent most of the afternoon waiting there. She's fine, just a minor cold causing some minor issues.

The site downtime, may hinder the speed of which I can get the guide up, but I will have it up as soon as possible for you all! Thanks for your patience!

Supper and then time to get to work! 💞

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

@Granny63020 and anyone else waiting for the NC Guide. I just got home from the ER after taking my 5-year-old in. We spent most of the afternoon waiting there. She's fine, just a minor cold causing some minor issues.

The site downtime, may hinder the speed of which I can get the guide up, but I will have it up as soon as possible for you all! Thanks for your patience!

Supper and then time to get to work! 💞

Thanks for the update and glad the little one is alright. Neo received my ticket about the Negg Kits on the 15th. They confirmed this in an email. I have been checking daily, I jus checked again, and I have no reply from they on a refund or any answer. I am going to see if I can use the one's I have in my inventory although I don't think they are going to work. Do you know if they are going to sell new Negg Kits at the NC Mall? How will I know they are new ones? I thought the ones I bought were new ones.  Just want you to know that all your work and anyone else working on the Festival is appreciated.  I'm sure it takes a lot of dedication to keep us all informed on and UTD on everything going on.

11 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Thanks for the update and glad the little one is alright. Neo received my ticket about the Negg Kits on the 15th. They confirmed this in an email. I have been checking daily, I jus checked again, and I have no reply from they on a refund or any answer. I am going to see if I can use the one's I have in my inventory although I don't think they are going to work. Do you know if they are going to sell new Negg Kits at the NC Mall? How will I know they are new ones? I thought the ones I bought were new ones.  Just want you to know that all your work and anyone else working on the Festival is appreciated.  I'm sure it takes a lot of dedication to keep us all informed on and UTD on everything going on.

If you go to our guide, there is a table that explains what each of the ticket packs does. I hope that helps, if not, feel free to ask. 🙂

https://thedailyneopets.com/customization-wearables/neggs-22

You will not be able to use the dye kits from last year's event for this one, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Mouseykins said:

If you go to our guide, there is a table that explains what each of the ticket packs does. I hope that helps, if not, feel free to ask. 🙂

https://thedailyneopets.com/customization-wearables/neggs-22

You will not be able to use the dye kits from last year's event for this one, unfortunately.

I'll end up buying the new kits but I hope they don't rip me off for the 1500 I paid for the others. What's weird is I have access to last years event and was able to use the Neggs. I only used one but I got to use  it until it ran out of items. I think I got 7 items. It was either 6 or 7.  I am leaving the other 2 kits in my inventory until I hear from them. Thanks for all the information, it does really help! I am just using the guide at the bottom of the Festival Guide page. There is a link that works now that goes to the Bob Event.

8 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I'll end up buying the new kits but I hope they don't rip me off for the 1500 I paid for the others. What's weird is I have access to last years event and was able to use the Neggs. I only used one but I got to use  it until it ran out of items. I think I got 7 items. It was either 6 or 7.  I am leaving the other 2 kits in my inventory until I hear from them. Thanks for all the information, it does really help! I am just using the guide at the bottom of the Festival Guide page. There is a link that works now that goes to the Bob Event.

I hope they credit you!

Make sure you look at the guide from the link I posted so you know what each one is for. Unless you just want to get the 15 pack to get all the prizes. The good thing about this event is you can wait to use your ticket packs and don't have to use them right away.

That reminds me I should put a link to the event on the guide page since there isn't one in the mall.

Oh, and thanks for your kind words about my little one! She's bugging me to go read her a story and just about hung up on her Daddy because she's in a hurry to go upstairs for a story.

17 minutes ago, Mouseykins said:

I hope they credit you!

Make sure you look at the guide from the link I posted so you know what each one is for. Unless you just want to get the 15 pack to get all the prizes. The good thing about this event is you can wait to use your ticket packs and don't have to use them right away.

That reminds me I should put a link to the event on the guide page since there isn't one in the mall.

Oh, and thanks for your kind words about my little one! She's bugging me to go read her a story and just about hung up on her Daddy because she's in a hurry to go upstairs for a story.

The guide link that is at the bottom of the Festival Guide does have all that info. I checked your link and the link at the bottom of the guide and they are the same. I do plan on buying the 3 pack so I get everything. I am glad the tie frame is extended past the Festival time frame. The only diffeence I see is that at the bottom of the Festival Guide it says Dip & Dye Neggs and shows 3 Neggs but clicking on the link takes you to Bart's Dip & Dye Apples.

It might be a good idea to change the information at the bottom of the Festival Guide?

Hope you both enjoy *story time*.

I didn't see today's Apple Dipping Prize listed in the guide so thought I would post what the prize is.

image.png.f7948d755e3eb687904c64731ad0cce8.png

28 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Day 11

Roo Island Souvenirs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMN5QE0sz9zp84xd2NFVEnegg-teacup.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXWwAPde5mFAWvJspY2Bnegg-stainedglass.pngfon_aqua_negg.gif

My 3rd Stamp

image.png.6a0239e9a28944fbf7acacd1165a220e.png

OK Mr Lucky strikes again! Wow! I can't seemed to even get the Tea Negg (2x's) to get a shot at that stamp. I'm very happy for you and hope you get more!