Plushie PB

SimplyTragic

I am currently looking to buy a Plushie PB.

Yeah, I accidentally used a Wocky MP on my Plushie Kacheek. Now I need to repaint her. This is probably the most expensive mistake that I have ever made playing Neopets. I already spent 500k np on a Blue Kacheek MP. Figured if anyone had one for sale, let me know? I am looking at the TP too, but I thought I would try here too.

Oh dear. Sorry about that and good luck. I once did that with my royal kacheek. But plushie is a much more expensive paint brush. It doesn't help that kacheek morphing potions are expensive to begin with. I go to quick stock every time I have a morphing potion in my inventory, out of fear of doing that to my sponge kacheek since that can't be painted. I really wish there was a "do you really want to do this" pop up when using MPs. Similar to giving items to other players. 

Good news is there are plenty on the TP. Bad news is they are all between 5.6 and 6 million NP. 

Yeah, the Mp cost me 500k np and I just got a plushie pb for 5.4m. A grand total of 5.9m to repaint my precious kacheek. I had just woken up too when this mistake happened. Grrr. Now I"m down to 1.625m. Np aren't as easy to make these days. I miss Habitarium, Such a good way to make Nps back then.