The Kindness Project

CelineDGD

Hello everyone! I'm part of a wonderful Guild called The Kindness Project and we are always happy to have more members. 
As you may have guessed by the name, we're diverse kinds of people who love spreading kindness, love and Peace and make Neopia a better place. We have many things to help out our fellow Neopians such as Fountain of Kindness, where you can request an item and we help you get it, Care Packages, we have zappers, avatar item and avatar pet lendings, Motivation Mondays, where we send a random lucky person things from their wishlists, etc.

If you're interested in joining, we'll welcome you with open arms!

Have a wonderful day and May Peace always find its way to your heart! ♥

We love meeting new people and have a lot of fun together! Look forward to meeting new people 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Angeló said:

I wish more people from this forum woukd join TKP 🙏🏻

For sure! I'd love to be able to interact in the ways we do on TKP with lots of the people on here 🙂

I know that my siblings told me stories about Guilds they were in when they first went on Neopets and they weren't good experiences, but I feel that The Kindness Project has a real chance bc mostly the ppl who joined are kind and willing to try to make others happy. With all of the games, 1 NP auctions, and competitions that we have there at TKP, we really have built a nurturing and fun environment. Why not at least give it a try?