Trudy's Surprise Stuck

Mom

Mine isn't fixed, I know I didn't miss yesterday and when I got the notification to spin today around 3a EST my time it never let me spin, still isn't letting me spin at 6:28a my time and it seems my streak reset even though I hadn't missed a day.

Unsure if it's just me or not.  I have the notification of reset, but when the link is clicked, it says to come back tomorrow.  Is this happening to anyone else?

*saw just now on the neoboards that is not just me.  

*also apologize for posting in wrong section.  I'm still learning...tee hee hee.

I suppose it could be a new and different bug but I'm guessing it's related to the clock change bug.  Something like this seems to happen when daylight savings changes take place.  I really thought it had been fixed this time around because Trudy's Surprise on Sunday worked perfectly normally after the time change.

On 3/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, Musical_Shoyru said:

Mine isn't fixed, I know I didn't miss yesterday and when I got the notification to spin today around 3a EST my time it never let me spin, still isn't letting me spin at 6:28a my time and it seems my streak reset even though I hadn't missed a day.

Nobody's fixed YET but it will be, there were posts in an old topic so it seemed that some people had theirs fixed already but those posts were from a year ago. It won't be possible to spin Trudy's on the DST day but, normally, our timers won't reset and we will be able to spin again on March 15th with the timer where it was after spinning it on March 13th.