Happy Uni Day!

hrtbrk

The Candy design is really cool! Beautiful main color, and that rainbow fits wonderfully!

And the fashion gal herself! Everything in this outfit is fantastic, from the hair to the glasses to the stylish pants! I think they did really good with this addition to character-based outfits 🙂

Amazing day, Unis!

The Candy Uni is so fun and colourful, I love the rainbow colours and I really like the soft, swirly pattern on the body, it`s not too overpowering.

The clothing store Uni outfit (I didn`t know this character had a name, and I forgot it, lol) is... certainly something, haha. I would never put these pieces together, my favourites by far are the sunglasses and wig, they both look fantastic! The shoes look malformed and misplaced on the Unis hoofs, and I don`t like the beads and tassles on the trouser legs, they would have looked fine without it. :P The sweater is really cute, but if I were to dress up a Uni, I would never have chosen to wear the complete outfit.