Unexpected returns of a Closet Clearout

Secre

So, I was clearing junk from my closet as I hit the 650 item limit. Stick all junk in shop. As expected, most items are 600-1200np with a handful of 20-40np. Some 10k items and a few 20k plus. Altador Cup Backpack netted me 50k, Fancy Kitchen Background 65k and Sugar Cookie Wings 80k

Then I SSW 'Inside a Toy Machine Background'. No results. Did I copy and paste wrong? Check JN. Holy hell. I stuck gold thinking it was junk!

There are a couple of items I've kept knowing they are high value because I genuinely like them (Destruction of Faerieland BG for instance), but I really thought that would be a 10-15np item!! Nope, inflated to 3 mil recently, but fluctuated between 1.5mil and 2.5mil as standard!

Also found Angry Meepit Eyes (300k odd) and an ugly as sin Yooyuball Licensed Track Jacket which I'm guesstimating at 2mil odd. Difficult to tell as they are not popular but the last one sold for 1.5mil according to JN.

Not bad for a 'clear out the junk items'!

I thought the name of that background sounded familiar really glad to hear I bought this BEFORE it got inflated but lucky for you!!! Always fun to find out you've been holding onto something that can make you a pretty np

1453216153_Screenshot(759).png.2ab250c8400ec6cfd81521c145bda263.png

22 hours ago, jaydeed said:

Even after numerous CC clearouts, I find hidden gems from time to time; congrats on yours!

Thanks! I was both surprised and chuffed! I was expecting a handful of higher end items (but only like 50k high end!) So the two items worth a couple of millions was a pleasant surprise!

11 hours ago, aaml said:

I thought the name of that background sounded familiar really glad to hear I bought this BEFORE it got inflated but lucky for you!!! Always fun to find out you've been holding onto something that can make you a pretty np

1453216153_Screenshot(759).png.2ab250c8400ec6cfd81521c145bda263.png

Awww, so cute! What's the Priceless sticker called??

Thank you! Its just called Priceless Seal...its showing up weird when i went under customize though so I guess I won't be changing that out any time as it almost seems as if its not wearable even though I'm using it 😕