Vote for Obelisk War! Round 226!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 226th round?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 226th round?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Thieves Guild
    • Brute Squad

Order of the Red Erisim, Not sure if this is allowed but I found a petpage that mathematically predicts the the outcome based on win percentage how many rounds ago that they won ect. I have used it for every obelisk war that I have played in and it has not been wrong so far. Full credit to the person who made this. I'm just sharing it to get the word out. Here is the link http://www.neopets.com/~Oxbridge786 Also I have not logged into the forums for years so I hope that I am not breaking any rules lol

Welcome back to the forums Mewthree21! Nah, you're not breaking any rules that I know of, and thanks, some of us know about that petpage, but it's always useful for someone to have access to it who might not've before. 😉

The person behind that petpage is usually a pretty good predictor. 🙂

9 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Welcome back to the forums Mewthree21! Nah, you're not breaking any rules that I know of, and thanks, some of us know about that petpage, but it's always useful for someone to have access to it who might not've before. 😉

The person behind that petpage is usually a pretty good predictor. 🙂

Thank you for the welcome back! I'm glad that I am not breaking any rules by sharing that petpage. Yes that person gets it right most of the time. 

6 hours ago, iloveeevee said:

yeah, sometimes the predictions "fail" or the % are very similar but this time it seems like an obvious choice - I'm also going with the Order^^

Yes I have noticed that too. When the % are similar I normally go with the one that is slightly higher and hope for the best. I also only choose to fight the team that has the second highest % and fighting the hardest opponent that I can until I max out for the day so that I can to try to lower their score a little. I don't know if that helps or not but it might help somewhat.