Happy Gnorbu Day!

hrtbrk

YES! This is the type pf Candy pet we want! Thank you, TNT! I love the mane, it looks so fluffy and delicious, and the swirly colours, oh my goodness! The little pink poof on the tail, so cute! I also wish the eye was more "normal," but other than that, I think it looks great and is  a very nice addition to the colour.

The Wise Gnorbu is based on the Gnorbu in the Lunar Temple, a very decent outfit.

The Candy Gnorbu is GORGEOUS. Definitely has to be my favourite Candy pet thus far.

I'm a big fan of the new outfits being themed after existing characters - nice to see some lesser-known iconic NPCs getting recognition again.

It's a COTTON CANDY themed Gnorbu. What's not to love? Maybe the eyes, a bit odd, but I can avoid that from looking at that floofy mane, truly a lovely design.

And it's the Wise Gnorbu is here too! A very well made outfit, that beard is very cool. 

All in all, a grand day for the Gnorbus!

Never going to like Gnorbu's but both the outfit and the colour are really well done. 

The candy colours and swirls are brilliant and it almost looks edible and yep, I like the fact that they are designing costumes on NPC's!