I'm probably the only person that wanted this plushie

phoenixgal

A few months back, I was organizing my gallery and came to the conclusion that I needed a Tavi Plushie to complete my Jazz club set because neopedia.  There wasn't one and the likelihood of such an obscure character chosen to be plushified seemed far-fetched and I just resigned to the fact that my Jazzmosis set will always feel incomplete.

AND THEN THE ADVENT CALENDER JUST GAVE EVERYONE ONE FOR FREE!!!!

And now here she is! A pop of colour in this smoky Jazzy Set.

image.png.5cff1952ebdfe00a57747b5eb6d062a2.png

I'm in love  😍

12 hours ago, enitul said:

Awesome! :D But why is she needed in a Jazz club set? That said, I only see as the Jazzmosis members as a 'Jazz club' since my neopets lore and story knowledge doesn't go far. ^^' I'm just curious.

10 hours ago, Singledwish123 said:

Aww, a Christmas miracle! And it looks like it perfectly fills out the rows and everything. You should link to your gallery so we can peek!

Yep! I needed her to perfectly align the plushies in groups of 4 😙 My completed Basics section is organized the same satisfying way 

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

I also added that plushie to my gallery of Neopian characters 🙂 but I do want to hear the story behind the Jazz Club :D

Not really a story but the section looked so sad and empty with only 6 Jazzmosis members so I gave them an audience (with a similar colour scheme)! My headcanon is that Tavi and Baelia are regulars at this Jazz club and have their regular seat upfront and to the side as not the block the band 😆

And I MAY have been watching An Extremely Goofy movie when I decided to do it.

518081.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg.b00e7ce9682553d6e0a267e7a3bc7335.jpg

Jazz is kinda poetry with music, right?

14 hours ago, phoenixgal said:

Not really a story but the section looked so sad and empty with only 6 Jazzmosis members so I gave them an audience (with a similar colour scheme)! My headcanon is that Tavi and Baelia are regulars at this Jazz club and have their regular seat upfront and to the side as not the block the band 😆

And I MAY have been watching An Extremely Goofy movie when I decided to do it.

t

Jazz is kinda poetry with music, right?

Well, that makes sense to me. And it's a very good idea. And on a side note: the An Extreemly Goofy Movie is awesome. :D