Neofriend

Hiddensnake

I’ve asked for help 3 times, nothing!!!!

I have a neofriend however, I cannot neomail him, nor he does not show as online.  I’ve reset my connection, no good.  Is there something I am missing? When I go to him directly it won’t let me neomail him, because it says he is not my neofriend, although in neofriend it shows he is

thanks in advance

Hmmm... I'm sorry to say my account is letting me Neomail my friends and either none seem to be online/I guess could be a bug. For your Neofriend—could be their account is frozen/selected to not show up when online, or a bug. Wanna add me (@strawbreathe) and see if you can Neomail me? It might let you know if it's a problem on your end or theirs. In the past, some people have said their Neofriend stuff gets buggy if they have too many, might be worth deleting some Neofriends you don't much contact if you have a bunch.

I only have the one but I will try adding you to see

thanks 

Singlewished123

it was immediately denied

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

On 1/5/2022 at 4:25 AM, Hiddensnake said:

I’ve asked for help 3 times, nothing!!!!

I have a neofriend however, I cannot neomail him, nor he does not show as online.  I’ve reset my connection, no good.  Is there something I am missing? When I go to him directly it won’t let me neomail him, because it says he is not my neofriend, although in neofriend it shows he is

thanks in advance

(I'm not sure if you asked for help 3 times on here, or somewhere else, because this is the first neofriend/neomail related post I've seen here in ages, so if it was on here, your posts might not have come through.)

I'm assuming the error shows up in red text underneath their username in the neomail, and says something to the effect of "you can't send this user neomails because you're not neofriends"? Or does it say something else entirely?

Apologies if you've already tried this, but what happens if you go to your neofriend list and click on the little envelope for that user (between the question mark and their age)?

Because if the error text indicates that the reason you can't neomail them is because you're not neofriends, even though you were able to get to that screen through your neofriend list, it sounds like a bug. In that case it might be worth contacting Neopets.