Is Half-Price Day Overhyped?

Singledwish123

Hi! I love restocking, it's just so satisfying. I tend to buy items that'll give me a profit margin of >1000 NP. I do a lot of restocking on Half-Price Day, but honestly I don't think the items I'm buying give me that much higher profit margins, there are less items in stock in general, and it's far more stressful with people buying faster out under you. Is this just my experience/am I doing it wrong? Because I think you can make just as much money on a regular day restocking as on a half-price day...

I agree. The shops are half empty instantly and if a 2k item is 1k and you can sell it for 2500, meh, was it really worth it?  I tend to not bother on that day. Good day to mop up some game trophies because people have wandered away from games by the third. I can still play most of them on an old tablet,

I actually enjoy half price day .. I buy books , food and stamps to stash away in my SDB .. I don't actually sell many of the things I restock , unless it's rare .. like the one time I bought a bacon item and it turned out it's worth 100K .. yes , many people are buying stuff , but it doesn't matter because I have only a few things on my mind when checking a certain shop :)

29 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I actually enjoy half price day .. I buy books , food and stamps to stash away in my SDB .. I don't actually sell many of the things I restock , unless it's rare .. like the one time I bought a bacon item and it turned out it's worth 100K .. yes , many people are buying stuff , but it doesn't matter because I have only a few things on my mind when checking a certain shop 🙂

That sounds fun! What do you look for in books, food, and stamps? Do you have a theme or is it just keeping whatever things you like?

• 2 months later...

I just buy the things I like

In the pharmacy you can actually stock up on magic cookies and herbal scrambled eggs to cure your sick pets

(sorry i took 2 months to respond i just saw this)