Happy Ogrin Day!

hrtbrk

I don't much like Ogrins, but that Royal is pretty... if a bit cluttered for my liking. They've put a lot of detail into the outfits though.

The regular outfit is plain but would work well in multiple customs so that's never a bad thing.

It`s fun to see an outfit based on Corbin (which is in turn based on Sam Winchester from the TV series Supernatural) ❤️ I wish the wig restricted the Ogrin`s big, spiky mane, though.

The Royal Ogrins both look gorgeous, I also like the base colours, especially on the male, it`s such a unique look. I saw someone comment on JellyNeo that the colours reminded them of an Okapi, and I agree! I also agree with @Secre that the outfit for both (the girl in particular) is a bit cluttered, they have a lot going on. With that said, I`m super happy with both of them and think they look fantastic overall. I also just noticed that the girl has the same pattern on her trousers that the boy has on his shawl. A nice touch.

11 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

It`s fun to see an outfit based on Corbin (which is in turn based on Sam Winchester from the TV series Supernatural) ❤️ I wish the wig restricted the Ogrin`s big, spiky mane, though.

The Royal Ogrins both look gorgeous, I also like the base colours, especially on the male, it`s such a unique look. I saw someone comment on JellyNeo that the colours reminded them of an Okapi, and I agree! I also agree with @Secre that the outfit for both (the girl in particular) is a bit cluttered, they have a lot going on. With that said, I`m super happy with both of them and think they look fantastic overall. I also just noticed that the girl has the same pattern on her trousers that the boy has on his shawl. A nice touch.

I hadn't picked up the Corbin reference - I'm clearly out of touch!

You're right on the base colour of the male, it's really striking. I hadn't noticed the pattern being used on both either! I think it's the shawl that makes the female just a little too cluttered. The plain shawl on the male makes the rest of the outfit stand out, whereas the patterned shawl adds to the chaos!