Happy Aisha Day!

hrtbrk

Well, that could be a cheaper way to get a Desert Aisha once the clothes come down in price!

image.png.7a850dc9c9340004211a135ac73f4830.pngqueen_amira_aisha.png

The new outfit is actually nicer by a mile. It's a pity the brown Aisha is so much darker than the Desert one. Maybe Biscuit would work?

Marble does very little for me, I must admit!

I remember the pattern from marbles I had as a kid, the ones with leopard-like spots on them, and the choice of pattern makes sense on a feline species like the Aisha. While I think the colouring and pattern look nice on the ears and face, the pattern on the body look strange and made me think of Transparent, to me at first glance it made me think of a skeleton/bones... I think if they had gone with the spots on the legs.. that is, put those over the rest of the body (though not so much on the head and face) it would have looked nicer. This is not a nice Marble pet in my eyes.

The Queen/Princess Amira outfit is gorgeous, but I do really wish, time and time again, that outfits would be broken into more separate pieces, such as here with the jewelry.  The back legs and tail get separate pieces, the front legs and neck do not... Sigh.

18 hours ago, Secre said:

Well, that could be a cheaper way to get a Desert Aisha once the clothes come down in price!

image.png.7a850dc9c9340004211a135ac73f4830.pngqueen_amira_aisha.png

The new outfit is actually nicer by a mile. It's a pity the brown Aisha is so much darker than the Desert one. Maybe Biscuit would work?

Marble does very little for me, I must admit!

I also love the outfit for that same reason. Can't wait to make a zombie desert queen. I had the Amira NC item on my wishlist since release, and while the NP version isn't as nice, it's a great alternative! 

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

I also love the outfit for that same reason. Can't wait to make a zombie desert queen. I had the Amira NC item on my wishlist since release, and while the NP version isn't as nice, it's a great alternative! 

Zombie desert queen!! Post pics when you complete the look please.

11 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

The Queen/Princess Amira outfit is gorgeous, but I do really wish, time and time again, that outfits would be broken into more separate pieces, such as here with the jewelry.  The back legs and tail get separate pieces, the front legs and neck do not... Sigh.

That's one of my pet peeves as well. It would be so nice to pick and choose completely. Especially with jewellery that could go with any custom!

4 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Yes, you'll definitely have to post images once you've got your zombie Queen!

OOOF I love the Marble Aisha

I woner If I can get Aesop to add a paragraph to my Marble Pets article in the NT

or maybe just wait for more Marble pets to be released to write a Part 2

Amira's wardrobe is just brilliant ...