enitul

So I was doing my dailies as usual when my Grarrl suddenly caught, for real, a Starry Petpet Paint Brush. I went to look but I didn't see it on the fishing 'prizes' list on either TDN or Jellyneo. So now I am wondering: how rare or unusual is this?

They could have updated the prize pool too. We'll have to keep an eye out for new things. If you do fish up something new, could you perhaps take a screenshot and paste it in the corresponding dailies topic?

16 hours ago, Duma said:

They could have updated the prize pool too. We'll have to keep an eye out for new things. If you do fish up something new, could you perhaps take a screenshot and paste it in the corresponding dailies topic?

I'd be happy to. But I don't know how to do so. Well, I know how to take the screenshot but not how to make it appear on the forums.

Not sure if it works for other browsers too but in Firefox I can take a screenshot, like you would with Snipping Tool (So of a part of the page) and copy it. All I need to do then is just past it here. Another option would be to paste/upload it somewhere else first (Like in a private discord channel or TinyPic) and then paste the url here.

You can also attach a file from your computer directly to a message on the forums. If that still doesn't help, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address and you can send it that way if it's easier. 🙂

On 12/23/2021 at 10:27 PM, enitul said:

So I was doing my dailies as usual when my Grarrl suddenly caught, for real, a Starry Petpet Paint Brush. I went to look but I didn't see it on the fishing 'prizes' list on either TDN or Jellyneo. So now I am wondering: how rare or unusual is this?

What is your pet's fishing level ? The rarest thing I ever got was a Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water

• 1 year later...

So this happened at the Olde Fishing Vortex   image.png.6f25b44430b50e8263e111c1c772ac98.png

It's a rarity of 98 but only selling at 3,500 NP    Description: After a trip around Neopia, Kayla was determined to discover the healing powers of Lemint.

Sorry, I just thought it was interesting. 🙃