Well... The New Pet Slots Brought Me Back...

Secre

I've been unusually inactive over the last... four months plus. I haven't managed to fit a Trudy bonus once. Have rarely remembered to place Food Club bets...

All of my 'main' pets are in the same place for the first time in years; old and new:

No description available.

No description available.

Plus a new addition of my much wanted Grandad Pteri. 

And all my nice petpets are in the same place as well!

May be an anime-style image of 1 person and text that says "akcornBA Altarego_ FaithfulDarkness HarmBoer Ploosh Huggleby Snowflake Ottaas Malificent Fangs Rukicubs Snickers Shenistre Splodge tdub1002 TeaFaeries Barca TinyEeyore Minion Wytha Fieften Floofball Boop MiniMe"

Now I just need to... not get bored and wander off...

Neopets is making that difficult at the moment though. Between cancelled Charity Corner, NFT's, a dearth of working non-Flash games... it's impressive that I stayed invested for quite as long as I did after the demise of Flash!

And even the pet slots were more expensive than I was 'hoping' for. I bought the 10 pack for my main as I'd got NC and it was 'closer' to my anticipated price of 250NC per slot. I dread to think of how much the UC conversions are going to cost. 

It's good to see you back, @Secre:D Hopefully you don't get bored again too fast, you're fun on here. >:3

I'm unsure what to expect for the UC prices, I mean they should be pretty high, shouldn't they. I'd certainly not want to be the one setting those particular prices though, because there's gonna be VIEWS, no matter what. 😅

A lot of the loudest will be the most ridiculous too, you can pretty much guarantee that. :upsidedown:

22 hours ago, Secre said:

I dread to think of how much the UC conversions are going to cost. 

This is exactly what I wrote on the Shenkuu Boards .. I kind of regret spending 500 NC on my Main because I had 750 and now I have 250 NC .. but it was an impulse buy ..

I don't dare think about the price of UC conversion .. even though I have the Morphing Potion and Paint Brush ready for the pet I have in mind ...

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

I don't dare think about the price of UC conversion .. even though I have the Morphing Potion and Paint Brush ready for the pet I have in mind ...

Same here! My ultimate dream is an UC Faerie draik. I had given up hope to ever get one but now that it might actually happen in the future I've bought an egg and a pb and tucked them in my sdb. I did save all of my NC on my main (a little over 1k) and I'm hoping prices will be reasonable. But I am willing to buy some extra NC if needed. If prices ARE reasonable, I'm willing to unconvert 4 of my pets, if it's too expensive it will just be the faerie draik.

I just got a new pet slot too, was soo excited since I don't have a premium account! I decided to use it to make a Toy Vandagyre, which I guess is supposed to look like a Furby. So cute and cursed! Cost me a hefty 4.88M NP total, plus the 500 NC from the birthday event. So excited to customize her!

1887307024_ScreenShot2021-12-22at12_13_39PM.png.b99ee583ce09993f6c58346c643e3634.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 12:57 PM, jellysundae said:

It's good to see you back, @Secre:D Hopefully you don't get bored again too fast, you're fun on here. >:3

I'm unsure what to expect for the UC prices, I mean they should be pretty high, shouldn't they. I'd certainly not want to be the one setting those particular prices though, because there's gonna be VIEWS, no matter what. 😅

A lot of the loudest will be the most ridiculous too, you can pretty much guarantee that. :upsidedown:

Hah, typically, I posted this then almost immediately went on Christmas break! I have played 55 hours of Skyrim since Christmas day... so not a lot else has been done in honesty!

Thanks though! I'm back at work so I'll try to be more active... that's a bit of an ironic statement but hey ho!

I'm hoping the UC prices aren't too high! I was hoping for 2000, which is $20 so bleeding steep to begin with. I'm half expecting them to be 5000-10,000NC which is frankly extortion. It wasn't so bad when I could get 2000NC for $7 from the Brazilian sellers but they've closed that loop hole now as well!

If it's 5000NC, I can likely get two pets. If it's 10,000NC I pay do one. Any more than that and I'm out.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:50 PM, Angeló said:

This is exactly what I wrote on the Shenkuu Boards .. I kind of regret spending 500 NC on my Main because I had 750 and now I have 250 NC .. but it was an impulse buy ..

I was hoping 2000NC for conversion. I'm now expecting closer to 5000-10,000!

On 12/22/2021 at 8:15 PM, Singledwish123 said:

I just got a new pet slot too, was soo excited since I don't have a premium account! I decided to use it to make a Toy Vandagyre, which I guess is supposed to look like a Furby. So cute and cursed! Cost me a hefty 4.88M NP total, plus the 500 NC from the birthday event. So excited to customize her!

1887307024_ScreenShot2021-12-22at12_13_39PM.png.b99ee583ce09993f6c58346c643e3634.png

I am very tempted by the Toy Vandy myself! I just did my Elderly Pteri though so I'll hold off for a while!

On 12/22/2021 at 4:01 AM, aaml said:

it is certainly lovely and impressive to see them all in one place like that! i had no idea CC got cancelled I kept waiting to see something about it I must have missed that 😕

I love having them all in one place, I often forget to look at my sides, so this is awesome.

Yeah, CC was cancelled as they were focussing on other things and probably couldn't cope with another catastrophe like last year and this years AC!

On 12/22/2021 at 4:02 PM, Duma said:

Same here! My ultimate dream is an UC Faerie draik. I had given up hope to ever get one but now that it might actually happen in the future I've bought an egg and a pb and tucked them in my sdb. I did save all of my NC on my main (a little over 1k) and I'm hoping prices will be reasonable. But I am willing to buy some extra NC if needed. If prices ARE reasonable, I'm willing to unconvert 4 of my pets, if it's too expensive it will just be the faerie draik.

I've got my Plushie Krawk who will be my first to unconvert depending on prices. I would love a Faerie Draik as well, but I'm not paying inflated prices for paint brushes at the moment. I got lucky with my Elderly - first it can't be unconverted and I also missed the inflation after the pet slots came out by buying on the same day!