New Pet Slots Available For Purchase in NC Mall

hrtbrk

New pet slots are available for purchase in the NC Mall! There will now be a max of 16 pets for non-premium members and 20 for Premium players. These slots activate automatically and cannot currently be traded so do not over purchase.

• +1 Pet Slot = 500 NC
  • +5 Pet Slots = 2,250 NC
  • +10 Pet Slots = 4,250 NC (on sale for 3,400 NC until Dec 26th)

Important things to note:  new player pet restrictions have been removed and direct transfer limits have been lifted to help easily transfer pets between accounts.

Additionally, you are now able transfer Lutari via Direct Transfer.

mall_petslots_1.gifmall_petslots_5.gifmall_petslots_10.gif

16 hours ago, Naamah D. said:

This is awesome! Can I buy additional pet slots on my side accounts too? 

Yep, you can buy on any account as it's NC only. 

For the first time in a long time all my original pets are all together along with some of the newer pets I've been so proud of painting!

May be a cartoon of text that says "Rukicubs akcornBA Ottaas Huggleby Wytha HarmBoer FaithfulDarkness Altarego_"

May be an anime-style image of text that says "Shenistre tdub1002 TeaFaeries TinyEeyore"

And I get to see all my petpets together!

May be an anime-style image of 1 person and text that says "akcornBA Altarego_ FaithfulDarkness HarmBoer Ploosh Huggleby Snowflake Ottaas Malificent Fangs Rukicubs Snickers Shenistre Splodge tdub1002 TeaFaeries Barca TinyEeyore Minion Wytha Fieften Floofball Boop MiniMe"

32 minutes ago, discobiscuit said:

Clearly I'm not the demographic for this because the first thing I thought of was "OMG, how do you feed 15 pets all the time?"  I find 4 stressful enough.

I'm greedy. My main was full. My main side was full. My backup side was almost full. My baby side was full because there's one adult pet I was waiting to move and then pet slots were announced so I held off so I'd only have to move it once. My mutant side was almost full, although only one of them is actually a mutant as of yet.

I now have 13 on my main (including my new Elderly Pteri). 5 on my main side (I might move another one over, but out of all of them it would be the one that needs 6 boxes to bring the darn custom along with her. My baby side has five, mutant has five and my backup side has two that I have no attachment to and need to figure out what to do with.

The feeding solution? Neolodge. Cockroach hotel, 28 days, 5np a day. Sorted!

5 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I purchased one on my Main for my upcoming Toy Peophin

Not sure I want more pet slots on my sides

I might be tempted to my main side and/or baby side. Baby side first though, chances are. Purely because the closet there is big enough for several more pets. 

I got my new Grandad Pteri to celebrate the occasion!

image.png.386fe5504794f6d246aa7cf4dfbac765.png

I think I want a wintery background on him, but haven't got one that fits and can't be bothered to go into the trading hub right now. It's a bad idea anyway as everyone can buy GBC's so few people are looking for them! Something like this..

May be a cartoon

So far, I've added some pets to two of my side accounts (I had some NC that Neopets gave out through an even way back when). Now I wait for my Christmas money so I can get ten on more on my main account. 

6 hours ago, discobiscuit said:

Clearly I'm not the demographic for this because the first thing I thought of was "OMG, how do you feed 15 pets all the time?"  I find 4 stressful enough.

That will be a challenge. I noticed that i wasn't the only one stocking up on omelettes yesterday 🙂 image.png.fde0ad38f5c8db2912aca35180c70424.png

Also, meet my newly created Spyder_Plant. 

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

That will be a challenge. I noticed that i wasn't the only one stocking up on omelettes yesterday 🙂 image.png.fde0ad38f5c8db2912aca35180c70424.png

Also, meet my newly created Spyder_Plant. 

I love her outfit! Thanks to the new pet slots, I got a dreamie! I adopted a blue Gelert on one of my side accounts and bought him a checkered paint brush. Now I have another checkered friend (one of my Boris is checkered). I also created a Chia on one of my sides named FriendlySushi but just call him Sushi. 

14 hours ago, discobiscuit said:

All you need to do is put them in the motel. It will cost you 140 NP per pet per 28 days, after that they're not hungry right away, so basically, for 10 pets all it takes is 1400 NP per month. That's easy enough to earn. You could also put some of them in a motel and keep some to feed yourself. Plenty of options.