Neopets Merchandise -- Clothes Quality Concerns

theminthippo

Hi everyone! I just joined this forum 👋

This morning, I received my first ever official Neopets merchandise clothing! 

Unfortunately, it seems like the design print is really cracked, faded, and not very good quality overall. The actual clothing quality is pretty standard unisex clothing quality.

Has anyone else purchased official Neopets clothing and had any similar experiences? Maybe this will be my first and last Neopets clothing purchase 😞 

This is what I got: https://neopetsshop.com/collections/sweatshirts-hoodies/products/neopets-jub-jub-and-kiko-halloween-fleece-crewneck-sweatshirt

Attached is a small close up of the sweater print. Thanks everyone!

Screenshot 2021-12-19 172437.png

Welcome to the forum! I purchased a crop top from their Pride collection this summer and while I wasn't disappointed, I did expect a higher quality. It wasn't as bad as yours, though; based on my purchase, I'd buy again. I'm sorry you had an unpleasant experience for your money. 😞

Hi everyone! I recently bought some Neopets clothing from the official Neopets Merchandise Shop and I have to return it because the quality is not good. I emailed them last week but still haven't heard back... Does anyone have any experience contacting them? I'm worried if they don't respond within 30 days I won't be able to return my stuff 😧 Thank you so much!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not create multiple threads about the same issue. Continue your follow-up questions about this issue here.
For the reason above, the two threads have been merged