Altador Plot Prize Issue

So, I completed the Altador plot long ago. So clicking on the king should just get me the random daily prize. Today, it took me to the prize page for completing the plot.   http://www.jellyneo.net/content/plot/index.php?id=prizes 

I got nothing becasue I already got those back when i completed the plot. I'm confused. Anyone else having the same thing happen?

As of December 14th, 2021, the Altador Council Chamber daily is no longer broken (for now). The Kreludor Meteor, Coltzan's Shrine, Money Tree, Second Hand Shoppe, and Rubbish Dump should also be back in working order.

The guy who posted at 12:24 AM NST on this Neoboards thread today also had the Kreludor Meteor work correctly for them, so I'm not alone.

EDIT: There are still some users in the earlier linked thread that are still experiencing a bugged Altador Council Chamber, Kreludor Meteor et al right after that 12:24 AM NST post. Sorry for jumping the gun.