Enter the Runway #136!

Nielo

Be sure to check out the rules if you're new to this contest (or if you simply want to refresh your knowledge of them). They can be found right here.
If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry (instead of the image DTI provides), but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: Literary Legends
Description: Dress up any pet you like as a character from a book. I'd like to limit this to novels (of any genre), so no comic book characters, or "characters" from non-fiction books. (If you're going for a character from a book that's also been adapted to a movie, your entry does not need to resemble the movie version; you might have imagined a character differently than the filmmakers did, or they might've ignored the actual character description altogether.)
Entering period: Monday, November 22 -聽Sunday, November 28 December 5
Voting period: Monday, November 29 December 6 - Sunday, December 5 12

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message*. :smile:

*And if my inbox ever happens to be full (again), just tag me in a post here and I'll get right on that.

I felt inspired instantly - sent in my entry! When I saw the topic, I knew straight away which story I wanted to choose a character from. :D Looking forward to seeing the literary characters that will be represented in this round!

I am struggling with this, the two people I've had inspiration for haven't panned out and I'm feeling very much overwhelmed here. 馃槄

On 11/23/2021 at 7:27 PM, jellysundae said:

I am struggling with this, the two people I've had inspiration for haven't panned out and I'm feeling very much overwhelmed here. 馃槄

Yeah, with an almost infinite amount of literary characters to choose from, this theme might've been a bit too broad; sorry. XD

On 11/27/2021 at 6:35 PM, Nielo said:

Yeah, with an almost infinite amount of literary characters to choose from, this theme might've been a bit too broad; sorry. XD

Nope, not your fault, this is entirely me; while I might be managing to enter again now, braining ability is less than before and there is a higher chance now that any round might be more than it can deal with. :upsidedown:

Of course now you've given us more time I'm really wanting to try again, but there's still full-on :hmmph: from 馃

On 11/30/2021 at 2:36 PM, jellysundae said:

but there's still full-on :hmmph: from 馃

You're not alone .. I'm the same .. so much stress in my life and I couldn't manage to come up with one character from the 100's of books I've read