Geekify Artist Introduction!

Aimee

Hey TDN! 

I'm Aimee (but you can call me Aims!), and I figure it's about time I posted my intro on the forum! I'm the illustrator/artist behind the Neopets merch for Geekify including the Space Faerie blanket, which was used for some of the new Space Faerie items on the site! I've been drawing since I was about 9 or 10, and playing Neopets just as long, despite losing my original account. For a little insight into me, I'm 28 (virgo!), from southern California, and when I'm not working or spending time with my partner (or metamours), I'm mostly playing The Sims and watching media analysis YouTube videos. ' v ' 

If you have any questions for me about my process working on merch for the site, please feel free to let me know! I might not be able to answer everything, but I can at least give it a shot--I'm still kinda new to the whole licensing game so I'm still learning. ^^; 

-Aims

PS Here's a sketch of some updated pet art for my shoyru, Five! I'm hoping to get some pet art on all my pets' pages especially since they haven't updated the site to enable pet viewing yet? 

neopets2 copy.png

Oh that's awesome! I'm so glad you like 'em, I'm hoping we can come out with more pins as time goes on--especially original design pins, those take a bit longer but it feels more personal, yknow?

• 6 months later...

Hey Aimee! Little late to the post.. only by a year or so.. but also finally joined TDN! Reading this, can't believe how similar we are. I'm lowkey addicted to media analysis videos on yt, to the point my partner comments on me watching them more than the content they're actually about 😅 I'm currently on an indie horror game analysis high lately aha