Happy Pteri Day!

hrtbrk

I love how floofy the chest is, the feathers don't look so good elsewhere though... 🤔 Ahhh, I see why. It's because there's a featherless rim to both the wing and head, it's particularly noticeable on the wing though. i apologise if I've created a cannot unsee situashe for you now. 😅

Maybe it's just moulting really neatly? Apart from those two tail feathers... *eye twitch*

The outfit is impressive! Hopefully the tail especially looks great with numerous Pteris. :D

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I love how floofy the chest is, the feathers don't look so good elsewhere though... 🤔 Ahhh, I see why. It's because there's a featherless rim to both the wing and head, it's particularly noticeable on the wing though. i apologise if I've created a cannot unsee situashe for you now. 😅

Maybe it's just moulting really neatly? Apart from those two tail feathers... *eye twitch*

The outfit is impressive! Hopefully the tail especially looks great with numerous Pteris. :D

The floof chest feathers caught me as well. I like the ones on the wing, but the head feathers are a tad odd.

That outfit is definitely impressive!

The Pastel Pteri is so pretty, I love that they based it on a real bird! 🙂 It`s really cute and colourful, at the same time it feels strange to see all the individual feathers - we`re used to the much more simplistic design.

From JellyNeo: "It looks like the inspiration for this colour was suggested by user parody_ham: the Coracias caudatus, or lilac-hissied roller"

Lilac-breasted Roller.jpg

The phoenix outfit is really cool as well! Great pet day for Pteris this year!

I love this Pastel color! Only complaints are that it looks a *bit* too detailed, and the thing with the head and wing feathers. But other than that, its wonderful, the colors are amazing!

And the outfit is really pretty 😮 Very bold, but beautiful!

Woo! Really good day for the Pteris!