Still got Flashplayer error's

Kirouna

I haven't played Neopets in a while, but i would love to start playing again, but i still got the Flashplayer Error's... Those make it nearly impossible to do anything on Neopets.

It does not matter on what Browser i open Neopets, i've tried it without Adblock, i've added some Custom Rules to the Filters of the Browser that i've found but nothing will work for me.
Is there any other Solution to fix that so i can enjoy the Game again?

Noetpet.png

Neopet2.png

Same here after not playing for a while so many things have changed. I can't play but only three games because of flash player. I went and downloaded different versions of The flash player and one of them ended up putting a bug into my phone. So I had to go and have my phone redone. I tried it on a tablet it still doesn't work, I don't know if there is a way to play? If there is if you can neomail me that be great (eagle_eye129) sorry I wish they would change the games to a different platform that's not flash player. Why did they stop using it anyways, for many years it was just fine

It's not related to your browser/system at all: Flash has been discontinued - not by Neopets, but in general. It's dead.
(Adobe actually recommends uninstalling Flash entirely, as it's no longer supported, which can lead to security issues. As you've noticed @Eagle_eye129, downloading older versions of Flash can even result in infecting your computer/phone with a virus.)

Neopets has been working on converting everything to HTML5, but it's taking a long time. This article on JellyNeo has more info about the death of Flash, and which things have already been converted/still need to get done.

Oh ok ty sm for filling me in on the matter. Yee unfortunately I found out the hard way 🤨 I'm going to uninstall it and wait until hdmi5 is ready. In the meantime I'm going to check out that website then read more about it. Thanks and have a great weekend😃

On 11/4/2021 at 3:24 PM, Nielo said:

It's not related to your browser/system at all: Flash has been discontinued - not by Neopets, but in general. It's dead.
(Adobe actually recommends uninstalling Flash entirely, as it's no longer supported, which can lead to security issues. As you've noticed @Eagle_eye129, downloading older versions of Flash can even result in infecting your computer/phone with a virus.)

Neopets has been working on converting everything to HTML5, but it's taking a long time. This article on JellyNeo has more info about the death of Flash, and which things have already been converted/still need to get done.