Legends and Letters live again

jaydeed

Heads up, if you still have the app on your phone, it is giving out the chests and at the end of the week, if you've completed the challenges each day (or 'bought' them with gems) you get the chest with the chance at the expensive items like the stamp/Mystical Tablet.

I was looking into it and from what ppl say, it did this last year too, for one month, then stopped so it could be a final chance but not an ongoing thing? So the prize prices will stay relatively the same. Though some are getting multiples of the chests in a weird glitch...not me, sadly ::g:: And the first three prizes I got were worthless; fingers crossed for the last chests. So sorry you can't get it to work :-(((

well, i have a feeling that it's just the battery that's broke... but the cheapest battery i can find for that model is $20, and since i got a new hand-me-down phone from a family member, it seems silly to buy a battery just for that.

probably for the best that you didn't get multiple chests, if it's a glitch that could risk your account.