Trick Or Treat 2021 Locations

hrtbrk

On 10/31/2021 at 3:57 AM, Angeló said:

I like them ! especially the Bat Boy and the Spyder one

Too bad there are no stamps .. but the Carnival Background and the Zombie CD's are a must have for my Music Gallery

i know, they're so nice, i couldn't open them!

and yea for more gallery items! already snagged essence of esophagor for my stews 'n' brews gallery, and just waiting on the spyder venom in a bottle to go down in price so i can pick that up too actually its down to 10k now so i have that too!! no snowglobes, though, which i was really hoping for, but ah well.

I just got back yesterday from a week long trip to California to visit family. Thankfully I remembered to get the trick or treat bags before bed. I promptly sold them, and the profit was the last few hundred thousand NP I needed to buy Apple Moquot Lollypop from someone i'd messaged earlier in the month. He had it for trade at the time, but was asking 8 Million for it and I had about 3 Million at the time. Been saving up ever since. It's been on my gallery wishlist for a few years, and I am happy to have added it to my collection. 

OMG YAY.png

On 11/1/2021 at 7:53 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I just got back yesterday from a week long trip to California to visit family. Thankfully I remembered to get the trick or treat bags before bed. I promptly sold them, and the profit was the last few hundred thousand NP I needed to buy Apple Moquot Lollypop from someone i'd messaged earlier in the month. He had it for trade at the time, but was asking 8 Million for it and I had about 3 Million at the time. Been saving up ever since. It's been on my gallery wishlist for a few years, and I am happy to have added it to my collection. 

OMG YAY.png

Awesome. How did you from 3 to 8 mill so fast? 😯

7 hours ago, Neopets03 said:

Awesome. How did you from 3 to 8 mill so fast? 😯

Lucky food club bets, battling the Jetsam ace for nerkmids and codestones, and refraining from overspending. Plus I sold some of my more expensive wearables, although i don't recall which ones. Still, I'm surprised too.When i went back through my neomails to find my initial messages, I was sure it was september or August. 

9 hours ago, Neopets03 said:

Apple Moquot Lollypop from someone i'd messaged earlier in the month. He had it for trade at the time, but was asking 8 Million for it

I'm glad you finally have it .. I also am looking for this item , and I asked around , some people asked for 5-6 Mil for it .. you could've saved a few millions ....

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

I'm glad you finally have it .. I also am looking for this item , and I asked around , some people asked for 5-6 Mil for it .. you could've saved a few millions ....

Oops. Maybe i should have checked other sellers. For some reason, neomailing strangers stresses me out though. At least i have it.