Question about Signature images

berriganify

I'd like to add pictures of my pets to my signature. The limit states that images are limited to 500x250. I have two main questions:

1) is that 500 wide and 250 tall?

2) is that across all images or can I have several images of that size? if the latter is there a hard limit to the amount of images you can have or is it more "don't go overboard"?

Specifically I'm trying to create an image per account, and each account has 4-6 pets in it, so i'm looking to add two 500x200 images side-by-side and another above that's probably going to be 350x100. Would that be allowed or should i try and shrink everything down to the 500x250?

22 hours ago, berriganify said:

I'd like to add pictures of my pets to my signature. The limit states that images are limited to 500x250. I have two main questions:

1) is that 500 wide and 250 tall?

2) is that across all images or can I have several images of that size? if the latter is there a hard limit to the amount of images you can have or is it more "don't go overboard"?

Specifically I'm trying to create an image per account, and each account has 4-6 pets in it, so i'm looking to add two 500x200 images side-by-side and another above that's probably going to be 350x100. Would that be allowed or should i try and shrink everything down to the 500x250?

500 wide by 250 tall is correct. I believe there is a signature size limit that it won't let you exceed height wise, but I cannot recall what it is. Best bet is to let us see or try it. We just don't want peoples signatures to be too annoying however users can hide peoples signatures if they think they are too intrusive.