What game have you played recently?

Irina789

I've been playing cozy grove the art is cute the characters are wonderful and its relaxing if you like AC you'll likely enjoy this one!

I started playing Minecraft again. It's been so long since I played it, now it if feels like a new game again. Especially with all the extra things that have been added. I don't even know what they are for! 😂

3 hours ago, Duma said:

I started playing Minecraft again. It's been so long since I played it, now it if feels like a new game again. Especially with all the extra things that have been added. I don't even know what they are for! 😂

I inhabit such a small corner of Minecraft that it's been like that for me all along. 😅 Hope you're enjoying all the new content though. :D Have you seen a fox yet!? I stand and watch them sleep, like some total creepy stalker. xDDD But they're so flippin' adorable!!!

ive been playing a bit of minecraft too! although i've been playing modded, getting back into regrowth, which was hands-down my favourite modpack to come out of the 1.7.10 modding boom. it's a story pack where you spawn into a desolate wasteland with no ores, no animals or plants, and you have to salvage what you can from the burnt trees and scrub grass, and use the botania mod to slowly bring everything back to life.

but my main game atm is still old school runescape. on the slayer grind atm and im so close to 83 i can almost taste it! :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Have you seen a fox yet!? I stand and watch them sleep, like some total creepy stalker. xDDD But they're so flippin' adorable!!!

I haven't yet! I'm gathering materials and making a little base first on this peninsula that I spawned on. Plains biome with a village right at spawn and a ravine right in the middle of the village. I did find a spider spawner nearby to help me get some strings for a fishing rod and a bow. Once I have some decent supplies and armor, I'll try and find myself a horse saddle, tame a horse and get to exploring all this new content. I want to find panda's and foxes for sure! (I have tamed a cat already though).

11 hours ago, berriganify said:

ive been playing a bit of minecraft too! although i've been playing modded, getting back into regrowth, which was hands-down my favourite modpack to come out of the 1.7.10 modding boom. it's a story pack where you spawn into a desolate wasteland with no ores, no animals or plants, and you have to salvage what you can from the burnt trees and scrub grass, and use the botania mod to slowly bring everything back to life.

That sounds amazing! I never investigated mods, the most I did was use the Painterly texture pack to make things pretty, but since the Windows 10 version of the base game looks pretty I'm happy with it as it is. Which is good because my MS-brain would not be able to mess with stuff like that now. 😅

7 hours ago, Duma said:

I haven't yet! I'm gathering materials and making a little base first on this peninsula that I spawned on. Plains biome with a village right at spawn and a ravine right in the middle of the village. I did find a spider spawner nearby to help me get some strings for a fishing rod and a bow. Once I have some decent supplies and armor, I'll try and find myself a horse saddle, tame a horse and get to exploring all this new content. I want to find panda's and foxes for sure! (I have tamed a cat already though).

Ah, you're not in the right biome for foxes then, they're in the taiga ones, waiting for when you go exploring. >:3 Villages are full of cats now, aren't they. xD And they seem to love generating on really fractured ground!

i found a savannah village that only had two villagers, both of them clerics; very weird... fellas, did you sacrifice everyone else?? :shiftyeyes_anim: So no farmers to grow food, so no breeding was going to happen. I studied the Wiki and learned how the new breeding works and realised I'd need to take the place of the farmer and give them food myself. So I pelted them with potatoes and beetroot so forth, and that worked. xD Luckily their off-spring was a farmer, so village populating took care of itself after that, lol.

I felt so accomplished with managing to do it though.   b):laugh:

15 hours ago, Duma said:

be careful with the foxes, they're pretty wily! i think watching my friends try to corral one of them was probably one of the most hilarious things ive ever seen. it took them an hour and a half. it just... kept escaping, somehow!

10 hours ago, berriganify said:

be careful with the foxes, they're pretty wily! i think watching my friends try to corral one of them was probably one of the most hilarious things ive ever seen. it took them an hour and a half. it just... kept escaping, somehow!

Hahaha, I am now feeling the need to try and catch one myself. 🤣

• 4 weeks later...

So I got 83 slayer! I got the dragon boots pretty quick, and then got my abyssal whip...... after killing 1358 abyssal demons. :upsidedown: The whip is supposed to be a 1/512 drop! But it was a pretty chill grind, and a really good upgrade to my old weapon. Now to refocus on getting 99 herblore for that beautiful untrimmed herblore cape. Going to pull out all the stops on this one: farming for herbs, hunting herbiboars for more herbs, and slaying chaos druids and abberant spectres for every more herbs!

(I will not lie, the only reason I want an untrimmed herblore cape is for the flex.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not being a gamer per se, I don't game much. But I do play certain sims online: NP, Horse Phenomena, Lioden and Subeta. 
NP: dailies with most activity during AC
Horse Phenomena: active
Lioden: borderline obsessively  active
Subeta: for Bath House daily. Mostly active during events.

I also play Pokemon Go on occasion, and on my phone I have Make More! and Egg Inc.

• 3 months later...

I love older games. Like, Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Legend of Zelda, and other older incarnations of these franchises.

Online, besides Neo, I only casually play Flight Rising, and the same with AQ3D, a 3D MMO that's free to play. There is a pay aspect, but like Neo and Flight Rising, it's not required to play or progress in the game. You unlock some EXTRAS, including 1 job/class. For those familiar with the company, Artix Entertainment, you'll know which class I mean. Guardian Class. AQ3D has the BEST incarnation of the Guardian Class I've played. And I've played the original AdventureQuest and DragonFable games, unlocking Guardian in both. As in other games with this class, Guardianship, is a ONE-TIME payment of $25 and is a GREAT tank or Solo class. There is also a Dragon Guardian option, with only a couple other bells and whistles for a one-time payment of $50, though you do also get a good number of Dragon Crystals with the Dragon Guardianship. MORE Dragon Crystals CAN be purchased for real money, like NC is. BUT, there is a DAILY treasure chest you get to open, and when you level up you get a low-level chest to open as well. These chests will contain 3 things, the first thing is ALWAYS free Dragon Crystals, somewhere between 4 and 138 is the range. The 2nd is usually some consumable or even some Treasure Shards. The 3rd is always a Cosmetic piece of equipment. Cosmetic equipment won from a chest, or bought from the chest treasure shard shop can't be trashed, but instead CAN be converted to Treasure Shards, that you can save and use to buy other Cosmetic equipment/pets/etc. from the Treasure Shard shop.

The game is in the OPEN-BETA phase right now. But there's quite a lot of content. 4 Basic classes, a nice number of Tier 1 classes, and 1 Tier 2 class so far. It takes a bit to unlock any of the Tier 1 classes, since you need to do a daily quest for that class' trainer to earn tokens for that class, and as you may have guessed, you can only do one Class quest per day. That being said, Guardians can turn over Guardian Tokens they earn similarly in exchange for some class tokens of a Tier 1 class. Making unlocking them a little faster. 😉

You can also change class almost at anytime, just, not during a battle. Getting each class to rank 10 unlocks all their skills, including a cross-skill that you may equip to use with any other class, pretty useful, those cross skills. 😉  AQ3D can be played on Mobile, tablet, or computer. On the computer, (Mac, PC, Linux) you need Steam to play it. A truly cross-platform game! Frankly, I play for the fun, but I stay for the bad puns and humor throughout the game and events. 😉

Classes can be ranked up to rank/level 100. At which point you earn a title for under your name in-game. Legendary *job name here*. I've maxed out Guardian and now I'm working a bit on the Pirate Class. Oh yeah, every rank up after rank 10, you get 25 class tokens for that class, and every 5th rank up (15, 20, etc) up to rank 50, you will receive a Legendary piece of Cosmetic Equipment based on that class. From Ranks 51-99 you just get the class tokens, until you hit Rank 100. Some people, who play a LOT, have already maxed out EVERY class. You can tell by the stars above their profile name when you click on them. 1 star per 100 total class ranks. Eventually, Bronze Stars switch to Silver, and those to Gold. I have 2 Bronze stars at the moment, as the total class ranks I've unlocked is, 245 so far.

Most things are PvE, but there is the Battle Hall, for PvP matches, and you can duel with other players pretty much anywhere too. It's pretty cool. 😉

• 2 months later...

Been playing Dragon Quest XI lately. BIG fan of the franchise, ever since the first game for the NES. It's pretty amazing to see how far it's come since then and how they keep coming up with new nuances and features to keep each new game FRESH, interesting and FUN.

I play a very interesting game - fix the faucet. It's such a special genre, reality. But the truth is that I can't call it fun yet) Called the handyman . It's good to be able to find help at any time now. Fast, professional. How people live without such helpers, I don't know. It is a great advantage of our time that we can easily call a handyman and have the work done for us. 

At this stage of my life I play League of Legends and Counter Strike. On my phone I play candy crush. It's understandable. On League of Legends... I don't even know what I'm so attracted to.It's just kind of weirdly addictive, I don't know why. In Counter Strike, I like analyzing and identifying my mistakes. I also recently found https://csgoservice.net/csgo-boosting, and oddly enough it's only now, and it made my life a lot easier. Oh, and candy crush... Just to distract my brain. It's a cute little game.

• 5 months later...

I've been trying games I never play here is the latest! It's an easy game and I don't know why I never played it.

image.png.a748cbad947d4e64ff8718343e7c50b8.png

Does anyone play Ultimate Bullseye II? I have been playing it and although my scores aren't real high yesterday I got two scores of 45 and one score of 60. Those were the scores I submitted. When I checked the high score tables I found that 60 would have been 12th place and 45 would have been in the 15th place slot. All 3 of the scores were in 3rd place and I should have got a trophy for 3rd place. My scores are not even displayed. It's as if I never played. Anyone having this problem with this game?  I don't want anything I haven't earned but I should have got the 3rd place trophy.

I usually win the 2K / 5K / 10K  on The Forgotten Shore but today I got a

image.png.d11daa1f0b9705f059c581b2fd211b74.png

• 1 month later...

I am into a couple of merging games, card solitaire games or suduko is what i usually play when not busy on Neo.  I never was big into playing games until i had more time on my hands

• 2 weeks later...

I recently started playing .hack//G.U. Last Recode on my Nintendo Switch Lite.

It's a remaster of the Playstation 2 trilogy with a 4th game added in and parody mode. This video (has SOME strong language from the guy doing the video voice over), but the first 5 minutes give a good description of the basic set up of the game.

It also briefly covers the .hack quartet of games that preceded .hack//G.U. For anime fans, the anime .hack//roots, deals with Haseo's time in "The World" BEFORE the first G.U. game. In fact, in the 1st .hack//G.U. game for the PS2 (Rebirth), one of the unlockable movies was actually a FULL episode of .hack//roots! This was removed from the remaster.

Both game series were pretty good representations of MMOs with in-depth stories and characters. G.U. is a bit more advanced. I'm almost done with the first game, "Rebirth".

Though you only control Haseo, and later on, his avatar, you can interact with other players and people in your party. You can set their strategies, and gift and trade items with them. Change their equipment and even customize that equipment! The Avatars are from the first .hack// quartet of games that preceded .hack//G.U. If you want to know more, look 'em up, they were called Phases in the first set of games. 😉 .hack/G.U also has a Steampunk theme to it.

This game is also available on PS4 and Steam, not sure about xbox, since I've never owned one. 😉

• 5 months later...

I really like to play horror or detective games on the computer, so there was a game on the theme of a murder mystery dinner, I really liked it and I thought it would be cool if there was a themed party for this game and so I came across a themed party on the theme of murder mystery dinner london and I realized that my dream would come true because I really wanted to try acting in reality and so I decided to go to this party and I was surprised by the acting and how believable everything was, the scenery, the script, everything is like in the game, I think it’s a player’s dream to play his favorite game game in real life