Mint Your Free NFT on JN

Angeló

I got this sparkly pink-haired harpist Island Chomby out of JN's Free NFT thing:

887c20bf.png

2 hours ago, Nielo said:

The more I stare at these Free NFTopets, the more they're starting to grow on me. (As in "this might have given me an idea for a Runway theme", not in the "I'd like to own an NFT" sense. 🙃)

yeah, sometimes randomized characters can really hit upon a winner

and unlike nfts, it's a fun goal to work towards :P

you should go for it if they're giving you inspiration! at least one good thing can come out of this.

67ae5277.png

My Camo-Techo ready to fight!

Most of these generated NFTopets are reflecting how I feel, SAD or TRAPPED !!! I am trying to enjoy at least having my Neopets to customize and try to do guild events to keep my guildmates' spirits up that at least we can have a caring community to just vent out a bad day or share a joy of accomplishment-no matter how small-and who are these Neopets Metaverse ppl to come and call me dumb and ignorant bc I don't think I should have to "pay to play"? IT IS going to destroy what Neopets was supposed to be like and I will be proud to be an "NFT Hateoor" if that's what it will take to get JumpStart/TNT to get Neopets out of the GREED zone and into the family-fun zone.:crying_anim: