Share your spooky customs!

Secre

Here's Disorder__36, one of my Kacheeks. I traded for聽Deep Red Hair with Feathers and聽
Spooky Green Contacts earlier this year and they look great together in my opinion.聽

Screenshot 2021-10-09 074606.png

Edit to show the items she's wearing

items.png.5c176643bdc68ba45ff6ac69c61ad6d0.png

image.png.1f78f807be2a43f2ff7b50182273bedc.png聽Here are all my Neopets. I didn't write anything for Kokariia's Entry in JellyNeo's Halloween Contest, other than "Devil", so I won't even make it through Round 1. *lol*

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 5:32 AM, Eleynah said:

My favorite 馃檪

hungery.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

Nice! I have a Hallo Grundo on my side!

image.png.b092cf38453e7a1f79004cd85324bfd6.png

On 10/9/2021 at 12:50 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Here's Disorder__36, one of my Kacheeks. I traded for聽Deep Red Hair with Feathers and聽
Spooky Green Contacts earlier this year and they look great together in my opinion.聽

Screenshot 2021-10-09 074606.png

Edit to show the items she's wearing

items.png.5c176643bdc68ba45ff6ac69c61ad6d0.png

Pretty! Kacheeks are one of the few pets that I really like hair on!!

On 10/12/2021 at 3:24 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

image.png.1f78f807be2a43f2ff7b50182273bedc.png聽Here are all my Neopets. I didn't write anything for Kokariia's Entry in JellyNeo's Halloween Contest, other than "Devil", so I won't even make it through Round 1. *lol*

Nice selection!

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I only have one spooky custom, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. :D

300.png

Invisible pets are SO much fun!

With a broken image url it really is an invisible pet! 馃ぃ
But I checked your username and checked out your Kau, It's really pretty!

1 hour ago, Duma said:

With a broken image url it really is an invisible pet! 馃ぃ
But I checked your username and checked out your Kau, It's really pretty!

It's broken for you? 馃槯 It's there for me. 馃槥

Stoopzy IS pretty though, so thank you! :D I didn't realise how all-encompassing the rainbow shimmer was until I tried it with this custom.

Though wait, maybe it's all Sloth's magic making it look like that... 馃槷

18 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I only have one spooky custom, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. :D

300.png

Invisible pets are SO much fun!

It's there for me as well. That is a very cool custom!! I love how inventive you can get with the invisible ones and make up etc.

Once new pet slots come out, I may get an invisible Blum...

I was trying out the new eyes on your Kau (they look ridiculous on all my pets) and somehow, despite being in the right place on a regular Kau they look very strange on the invisible one...

image.png.b78eea214230bab835cc64437a66d865.pngimage.png.0252c3c21f3b977eaa48cc4a1bdd0c4c.png

I think it's because the body shimmer looks like a nose so they feel really, really low down!

@Secre Thank you! :D I'm so thrilled that Stoopzy helped to inspire @Yuiinato get an invisible Kau too. :D and she used exactly the same reasoning as me, judging by item size/positioning and so on. I went for a quadruped because handhelds remain whole rather than having a hand-shaped chunk missing out of them, and the Kau head height/size worked best for the more random headgear and masks etc. that work well as floating objects.

this custom

300.png

(a dream which has since become a reality thanks to the utter awesomeness of ninjas!) is an excellent example of why I wanted an Invisible pet xD. I'll share the placement of the pets this works for.

Usul:聽300.png the blue one conscientiously enlarging the window there xDDD

Tonu: 300.png

Jetsam: 300.png The grin, that's unnerving! 馃ぃ

Gelert: 300.png

Elephante:

300.png

Your Blum choice: 300.png They seem determined to repel any visitors by boat. x'D

I'd forgotten just how few Invisible pets the items do display for Dx I think it's the Jetsam that the most work for? but the grin being there somewhat defeats the object, doesn't it. 馃槙 What is your main intent for an Invisipet then? Mine was primarily for silliness, gotta admit, though really pretty and tranquil set-ups was there too. I just tend to not get around to doing them, maybe because conversation on the Shenkuu board triggers too much inspiration for setting up my fellow ninjas. :whistle: For example:

The regulars on there have ID emotes (I'm the ferocious negg but we'll not comment on that :P) This is Mario aaa.gif and this is Serg meowclops.gif

Serg is Italian, he has VIEWS about pasta (especially spaghetti with meatballs) so ofc, as his friends, we make sure to troll him about this, on the reg. So when I discovered a certain Neo-item, it went without saying that Stoopzy had a job to do!

300.png Totally made my day this did!

Especially as the Meowy's expression can definitely be read as horror, and AAA looks awfully guilty. No getting out of this, mister! xD

But now that I'm focusing on my past bullying of fellow ninjas I feel like going for a nice autumnal scene instead, with no meanness what-so-ever, hahaha. We'll see if that actually happens... :lmaosmiley:

20 hours ago, jellysundae said:

@Secre Thank you! :D I'm so thrilled that Stoopzy helped to inspire @Yuiinato get an invisible Kau too. :D and she used exactly the same reasoning as me, judging by item size/positioning and so on. I went for a quadruped because handhelds remain whole rather than having a hand-shaped chunk missing out of them, and the Kau head height/size worked best for the more random headgear and masks etc. that work well as floating objects.

this custom

300.png

(a dream which has since become a reality thanks to the utter awesomeness of ninjas!) is an excellent example of why I wanted an Invisible pet xD. I'll share the placement of the pets this works for.

Usul:聽300.png the blue one conscientiously enlarging the window there xDDD

Tonu: 300.png

Jetsam: 300.png The grin, that's unnerving! 馃ぃ

Gelert: 300.png

Elephante:

300.png

Your Blum choice: 300.png They seem determined to repel any visitors by boat. x'D

I'd forgotten just how few Invisible pets the items do display for Dx I think it's the Jetsam that the most work for? but the grin being there somewhat defeats the object, doesn't it. 馃槙 What is your main intent for an Invisipet then? Mine was primarily for silliness, gotta admit, though really pretty and tranquil set-ups was there too. I just tend to not get around to doing them, maybe because conversation on the Shenkuu board triggers too much inspiration for setting up my fellow ninjas. :whistle: For example:

Hah, you clearly did your research before jumping into the invisible waters... possibly chased by biting neggs!

My Blum idea came largely from seeing a handful of stunning customs. I can't actually find the sunset one that I first saw, but these two are almost as good! I may have to play around a little on DTI before jumping though...

133510967_10157509342400064_5256280540111956084_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=oXcnF7JjarsAX_zX5Do&tn=u5wAkBtrBq3VIxdB&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=c90e6c7451610017bfcf635639bc4fec&oe=619E2D18

May be an anime-style image

20 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

The pets on my spooky account are spooky all year long

4.png4.png4.png4.png

I absolutely love your Lenny and Korbat!- My Grundo is like that. I don't tend to change my sides customs often, so he is a forever halloween pet!

2 hours ago, Secre said:

Hah, you clearly did your research before jumping into the invisible waters... possibly chased by biting neggs!

Oh yus! and quite possibly! xDDD

Your two examples there are amazing! Using marking like that second one, wow! Entirely different to my Invisible M.O. and that's why this "colour" is so great. :D

@Angel贸's Korbat is excellent, isn't he? He's making me want to let Berry's darker side out to play again...

image.png.f17405541e5b1d98d406919ee3bfec15.png She's all cutesy right now so she'll be ready for some fun.

Will I manage something new, or use a previous fave though... the formerly mentioned Serg particularly likes her in a basement set up, maybe to enable easy clean up. xD