Happy Skeith Day!

hrtbrk

Hahaha, the bank manager. xD

Pastel's a bit wishy-washy and meh though. Purple outline... it's better than the pale grey one used for previous pastel pets, they semi-learnt one of the lessons that the Kyrii tried to teach them about contrast.

300.png

Maybe it still looks a bit disappointing because there's such a wide expanse of just one colour.

I like the Bank Manager outfit, but the angle of the suitcase is strange. The way it sticks out like that makes it look like he`s swinging it back and forth, lol.

Pastel is cute, I like it for what it is. I think it looks nice.

2 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I like the Bank Manager outfit, but the angle of the suitcase is strange. The way it sticks out like that makes it look like he`s swinging it back and forth, lol.

maybe he is! banking is a cutthroat business. why do you think there's only one bank in neopia? he's taken out all the competition!🕴️

but yeah ditto what jelly said about the pastel colour! all the decoration is on one side. still, the colours themselves are nice (even if the outlines are a tad too thin for my taste :P) it would probably benefit from some clothing covering up some of the purple.

The Pastel color is pretty! It's very simple, and it could be improved a bit in my opinion, but it could go very well with many outfits!

And the Bank Manager outfit is perfect, looks very neat!

While I'm not a huge fan of Skeiths, this was a good day for them!

22 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

Agreed. Other than that and the shoes, though, I like the outfit! Hopefully there are more suits for more species in the future.