How to use side account?

sarkalark

I want to send some pets to a side account because I don't want them on my user lookup anymore but I don't wanna pound them. 馃槕

Apologize if this has already been answered here but I couldn't find it. I've read the rules about side accounts here and on other sites. I'm still NOT CLEAR. How do you trade with your side account if you're not allowed to buy any items on side account to use in trading post? I don't want the pets to starve all the time when I send them to the side but if I can't earn any NPs I have to send them from main, right?

Also do you have to use same birthday/info when you signup for side account and will this get your frozen for NOT doing so?

Your main account can give an item to your side account. That item can be put up for trade on the Trading post allowing you to send Neopoints to your side. It's a bit of a hassle but it works.

You can also just give food items to your side account for them to eat.

10 hours ago, sarkalark said:

Also do you have to use same birthday/info when you signup for side account and will this get your frozen for NOT doing so?

It will not get you frozen to have multiple birthdays on different accounts but you should put your real birthday in case you forgot your password or haven't logged on in a long time , in both cases you are required to fill in your birthday .. you don't want to聽 make the mistake of having a random birthday and then forgetting it when trying to reset your password or log-in which leads to you not being able to access the account anymore

On 9/24/2021 at 2:53 PM, sarkalark said:

聽I don't want the pets to starve all the time when I send them to the side but if I can't earn any NPs I have to send them from main, right?

You can use the Soup Kitchen! (as long as you don't keep NP on your side)

soupfaerie200by200.gif