Happy Techo Day!

hrtbrk

Okay, I don`t like Techos at all, but this is the first time I`ve looked at one and thought "Wow, I really like this one!" I think it looks so cool, the colours, the shading, the leaves look great, the eyes - and there`s even something bird-like about the face, I feel, the pointed nose kind of looks like a beak. As a Woodland pet, it`s unique so far, and it`s great to see TNT do something new with this colour. Branching out, if you will... (I`ll show myself out).

We have another cosplay outfit (I think? Neo went down right after I went on the NF page) It looks very Altadorian, I like it! All in all, a very solid Techo Day!

12 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

Branching out, if you will... (I`ll show myself out).

aaaaaaand stay out! :upsidedown:

for real though, i dont like techos much either, but this one is really nice!

and as @jellysundae mentioned, the outfit is based on velm from neoquest 2: http://pinkpt.com/neodex/index.php?title=Velm

11 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

I'm thinkin it's a leaf tailed gecko but don't know for sure.

I think @hrtbrk is right, this Techo looks like the Leaf   Tailed Gecko  Image result for Leaf Tailed Gecko. Size: 197 x 110. Source: www.bwallpaperhd.com         4.png 

I just think s/he better avoid Leaf Blowers or Windy Days:lmaosmiley:      caption_1155.gif Image taken from JellyNeo bc NEOPETS is still down!

The colours on the outfit are a little garish, but the Woodland colour is lovely! Leaf-tailed geckos are really cute and it's cool to see more colours that are based on real-life animals.

5 hours ago, Duskitty said:

The colours on the outfit are a little garish

Aren't they just! lol. Velm's outfit starts off so modest image.png.d462244e4ff02ed465acd948d5daf566.pngbut later on he's a real peacock!  image.png.1eb636ef50b1715bcdd4bc2a31daaed3.png

Though he sounds more like a stereotypical grandmother!

image.png.79de5528b02d9a519e5104e89d9f65fd.png

All said in this golden voice of his I do hope! x'D