Blame it on the covid

kauri0.o

Three weeks ago, New Zealand had its first community case of the covid delta variant. We plunged into our strictest level of lockdown, confined to our homes. You know the drill.

On the first day of lockdown, I spent hours on the phone with my girlfriend. At one point, we joked about the stupid things lockdown drives people to do. Last year, we'd played club penguin. A light bulb clicked. The days of Pterattack, Meerca Chase and Key Quest surged through my brain. I booted up Neopets, and after some account recovery, found my old account- kauri_b, with my legendary Level 1 Lupe, XxQuixsk0pFaZeKlenXx, kitted out with a scarab ring, downsize and a trusty poison-tipped dagger. Not only that- I was rich, with a couple hundred neopoints in the bank! I was hooked.

So, here I am! I've been focussing mainly on making big bucks, as well as obtaining trophies and avatars. So far I'm pretty happy with my progress!

Also, if anyone has recommendations or advice on joining a guild please let me know!

Hi um, someone just offered for me to adopt a robot jetsam! thankyou 🙂 I'm really sorry I didn't catch your username, if you will need it back please let me know!

Edit: found your username. Thanks luv_brd20, I will send you a nm 🙂

If you are looking for an active guild, I am part of The Kindness Project  (Link: www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4176228  ) . You can read reviews about it on reddit. Remember if you join and find that it isn't for you, you can Leave a guild at any time. So I hope you give us a try, some TDN members have joined our guild as well. We have members who are "Zappers", ppl who zap Pets to be someone's Dream Pet. Good luck and I hope you are enjoying playing Neopets. 🙂

You can even add me as a NeoFriend, if you want. My username is  : midnight_spell360 .