Happy Kyrii Day!

hrtbrk

The Jazan outfit is really cool, I`m happy they are continuing with these outfits based on Neopian characters. 🙂

The Steampunk Kyrii looks amazing, I`m not really a Kyrii fan, but oh wow I do love this one! The base colour is really unique, and there is a lot of detail on the outfit. Steampunk is clearly a colour where effort is being put in, it shows. ❤️ Amazing job, I look forward to seeing more Steampunk pets, really hoping for that colour on Eyrie Day!

I agree with @aleu1986 the Steampunk is amazing !

As for the outfit .. I'm not a huge fan of Jazan (I distrust him) ... especially after this discarded piece of clothing has been found ! It looks like something used by assassins

image.png.57433799562f7855ed1e628aac5e2d22.png 

5 hours ago, Angeló The Enabler said:

I agree with @aleu1986 the Steampunk is amazing !

As for the outfit .. I'm not a huge fan of Jazan (I distrust him) ... especially after this discarded piece of clothing has been found ! It looks like something used by assassins

image.png.57433799562f7855ed1e628aac5e2d22.png 

so wait, there's two of that item? or has the beard just not been properly activated yet?

also i have decided to make my next zapping goal a steampunk kyrii. it's at least a year to wait for another chance at a burlap kyrii, and the steampunk kyrii is just so whimsical that it's got the "imaginary friend" vibe that i'm going for for that character.