Altador Cup Prize Shop

granny63020

I did participate as much as possible in this event. I ended up with 288 prize shop points. It isn't lot but there isn't anything I like or want. Dose anyone want me to use these points and get something for you? I'm guessing that the items can be sent via a gift box. If you want something let me know. Spend all the points or just a few, I don't care. I just don't want them to go to waste if someone else can use them. I believe this to be the link to the prize shop.

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2021/prizes.phtml

You don't need a gift box to send AC prizes as they're NP , not NC items 🙂 you can just send it normally ...

Jackie got me the item I wanted , but if you want my opinion , get some of those coolers , they're selling really well 

28 minutes ago, Angeló The Enabler said:

You don't need a gift box to send AC prizes as they're NP , not NC items 🙂 you can just send it normally ...

Jackie got me the item I wanted , but if you want my opinion , get some of those coolers , they're selling really well 

Thanks, I'll check it out. I didn't know they were sell able items.

4 minutes ago, Angeló The Enabler said:

https://items.jellyneo.net/search/?name=Cooler&sort=5&exclude_nc=1

288 points get you 4 of those coolers , and some of them are selling for 400K !!!! 

OK I just searched each cooler and found Team Brightvale Cooler is selling for 395000  Team Haunted Woods Cooler 200000  Team Meridell Cooler  195000 and Team Kiko Lake Cooler 175000. I looked up all the coolers and these seem to be the highest selling. I am going to take your advice and buy the Team Brightvale Cooler.

So, I apologize to everyone for making this offer and then taking it back. 

• 4 months later...