Gallery is on its way~

aaml

I like to make use of side account galleries and I've got a section on this one just dedicated to Corn items

552795200_screenshot-www.neopets.com-2021_08.11-13_26_53(1).thumb.png.4e562430dbcd1a08693862119a8efb36.png

I think i've got everything covered except some NC items which I guess I'll have to track down because its stuff like yellow kacheek corn on the cob, popcorn maker, popcorn and candy garland, pastel candied popcorn, corn on the cob costume, corn husk wreath, corn maze background, charming corn husk dress & classic popcorn machine that isn't a whole lot that is only 9 items HOPEFULLY I can find some people willing to get rid of theirs 🥺🙏 then i'll finally work on the actual page instead of leaving it default 

Good luck! I've wanted yellow kacheek corn on the cob for my own gallery, but it goes for between 15 and 20 million np on the trading post from what I can see. Way out of my price range. There is one on TP now, so if you can afford it now is your chance.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:35 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Good luck! I've wanted yellow kacheek corn on the cob for my own gallery, but it goes for between 15 and 20 million np on the trading post from what I can see. Way out of my price range. There is one on TP now, so if you can afford it now is your chance.

I know they are pretty high up there which makes sense I'll have to go take a look see if I can make an offer thanks for letting me know!

17 hours ago, nirv120 said:

I love that theme! It's kind of random but it makes perfect sense as the same time.

This gallery is A MESS I have all sorts of different sections the corn one might be the weirdest tho lol

On 8/11/2021 at 3:35 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Double thanks to you I went and ended up getting that corn just today!