Hellooooo!

natvv

Hi!  

I've been playing Neopets since I was 8 years old in 2003, used to collect the interactive electronic plastic toys in my childhood, too!  Then plushies... both mini fast food ones, and full sized retail ones!!  I love Faerieland and my fave Neopet is the Faerie Acara... fave petpet is Angelpus! 

Was super active on the neotag at its peak, and used to mainly talk there rather than the neoboards or any fanforums.  I've used sites like TDN & JN as help resources for ages, but never signed up for a forum until now!

I'm back into trading NC items a lot now - I kind of go through waves of doing that, since it's so slow, frustrating, and costly.  Working on avatars at the moment, too!  And just finished off customising my lookups to how I want them 🙂

Hi and welcome to the forum natvv! It's nice to see you come out of the shadows. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

5 hours ago, natvv said:

I've been playing Neopets since I was 8 years old in 2003, used to collect the interactive electronic plastic toys in my childhood, too!  Then plushies... both mini fast food ones, and full sized retail ones!!  I love Faerieland and my fave Neopet is the Faerie Acara... fave petpet is Angelpus!    I'm back into trading NC items a lot now

Hello and welcome! I was curious as to if you still have all your real world neo stuff?  If you do you might be able to trade in the real world too.

5 hours ago, natvv said:

26 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Hello and welcome! I was curious as to if you still have all your real world neo stuff?  If you do you might be able to trade in the real world too.

I have all but my interactive Kougra and my talking Angelpuss plushie 😞  I'm also fairly sure I have my blue Noil, but I could be mistaken.  all my physical Neopets are at home, and I'm currently in a different state, in the bedroom I rent to work out here. 

not interested in selling or trading any of my rw collectibles though, I get very attached to them!!! ❤️

but I had the locks changed on me at age 15 or 16, had to smash a window and grab everything of mine I could in about 15min to avoid getting stopped by police... I couldn't find my Kougra or my Angelpuss in the time, so I might search to replace them 😞   but I'd know in my heart they aren't the same ones!  😞  

it would be really cool to have a yellow interactive Acara too, though!  I have a blue one - she's the first neopet I ever got, and the reason I signed up for the website and created Fruzzella!

1 hour ago, Duma said:

Hi and welcome to the forum natvv! It's nice to see you come out of the shadows. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

Thank you!!! 🙂❤️ 

Hello! o/

Oh gosh, I was gifted with an interactive red Gelert years ago, I no longer have it though. I do regret letting him go. ;___; I hope he ended up with someone who enjoyed him!

Welcome, @natvv I hope you are finding your experience returning to Neopets enjoyable and joining TDN Forums to be helpful. 

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I was gifted with an interactive red Gelert years ago, I no longer have it though. I do regret letting him go. ;___; I hope he ended up with someone who enjoyed him!

@jellysundae Add that red Gelert to the Pack of Revenge of the Pounded Pets! :lmaosmiley:gelert_red_grawl.gifLook out, jelly, this one is holding a grudge!