Ever Try To Cure Your Pet With the Wrong Medicine?

granny63020

So, Legretta_Abyss gets Neggitus from one of the wheels. I spend every 30 minutes or so at the Healing Springs trying to cure her while I'm doing other stuff around the site. No success so I finally broke down, went to the pharmacy and bought a cure. The problem is I tried to cure the wrong disease! I'm trying to cure Neogitus! I have a sight problem anyway and usually increase the zoom to about 120% or better to look closer at things but didn't do it this time. Well what I learned from this is when you try to cure a pet with the wrong meds they don't take it and it remains in your inventory. This was the 1st time for this mistake so I was pleasantly surprised because now I can put it back in my shop and sell it. It cost more than 1000 NP's and the real cure was 10 NP's LOL It's the little things that surprise me and make me the happiest. I'm a simple old woman.

I've never even heard of Neogitus 😮

To be honest I rarely pay money for cures unless the day is coming to an end and I still didn't do my daily battles . The Healing Springs Faerie is sometimes so oblivious that my pet's sick and keeps giving me yellow snowballs ...

36 minutes ago, Angeló said:

😮

To be honest I rarely pay money for cures unless the day is coming to an end and I still didn't do my daily battles

Well that was sorta what was happening for me. I was ready to do the BD for today (Wednesday) and she kept giving me those bottle potions. So finally I paid to cure. Both of those disease names are so close in spelling.

Yeah I've had this experience! It made me very happy that they can't just chug meds at random though!

Like Angelo I rarely pay for cures now. I also wait for Ms. Oblivious to heal them, but if she's taking too long I'll use a Cooling Ointment  image.png.39aa79002fb748f1ff6e4c510e8e38b9.png

These are GREAT! They're a cure-all, and I get them for free for fighting in the Frost Arena. :D

Same goes for the Warm Amber Ointment image.png.bc993fbbbe563f6392ba8e002ef4d21f.png from the Pango Palladium

Both these potions consistently sell for around 10K, so I keep two on hand, and sell any others that I get. :D 

12 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Yeah I've had this experience! It made me very happy that they can't just chug meds at random though!

Yes, I agree but I wonder why they will chug a Healing Potion. (Your Pet) is already healed but drinks the potion anyway.  I know it isn't a med but it does heal.

12 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Yes, I agree but I wonder why they will chug a Healing Potion. (Your Pet) is already healed but drinks the potion anyway.  I know it isn't a med but it does heal.

Hmmm! I wonder... think this could be a difference between generic and specific meds? Oh! and, the healing potions are for physical damage, aren't they, whilst those medicines are for illnesses. So the healing potions are basically a tonic, that'll do you some good, but also not do any harm if there's nothing wrong with you and you take it. Where as taking proper medicine that you don't need... oh dear, that can do all kinds of nasty things, can't it!

So I really like that TNT paid this level of attention to detail with regard to this! :D

I mean they could have made your pet get ill with a disease; by taking a cure for it when they didn't need to, so I'm really glad they didn't decide to go down that route! xD