Happy Peophin Day!

hrtbrk

huh, that's a pretty unique design compared to the rest of the toy pets! i guess it's the peophin's turn to be the special fancy outlier!

the outfit looks pretty cool, i'm guessing it's based on an npc? the trident is lovely! kind of disappointing that there's nothing on the tail, though.

The Toy Peophin is based on the Dalahorse, a small wooden horse (traditionally painted red) that has been produced in a certain area in Sweden for several centuries and has become a national symbol. They sell them in some tourist shops in Norway as well, I recognized it instantly and was so excited that TNT had taken inspiration from this and created a more unique Toy Neopet! ❤️ It looks beautiful and I love it. Toy was not the colour I was hoping for, but from the colours Peophins still need, we could have gotten Clay, Gold or Invisible(!) for example, so I am very happy with this.

Dalahest Håndmalt | Partyking

The outfit is based on Marak (also called The Wave) one of the protectors of Altador. From JellyNeo Book Of Ages:
"One of the twelve protectors of Altador, also known as "The Wave." Once the leader of a clan of Peophins and known as the Peophin Waverider, Marak defended them when a nearby village of fishermen attacked. Altador recognized this great act, and thus, Marak became a protector of Altador. He and his tribe now live off the Altador coast."

I love these cosplay outfits that TNT have been making lately, and look forward to seeing more! I will definitely be getting the complete outfit for my Peophin (wig and all, lol) The trident is my favourite piece, but I also love that the headdress (not sure what to call it) is also included, I think silver looks better than gold.

Marak

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Should I paint one of my Peophins Dal Horse ?

I really like the one on the top right. Beautiful!

You may see this comment posted elsewhere.  UGH! (I think I posted this on a different topic because I had 2 windows open).

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Should I paint one of my Peophins Dal Horse ?

5 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I really like the one on the top right. Beautiful!

I agree with Granny, if you are choosing to change the Pastel Peophin vs. the Water Peophin- I agree to change the Pastel Peophin bc I really love the water Peophin & hope it stays Water. It's just my opinion, but I think it makes the most sense. Good Luck, Big bro! Go for the Toy of your Dreams! peophin_red_lounging.gif

A strong showing for Peophin Day, very nice! Really loving the Dala horse! Thank you for sharing the story behind it, @aleu1986! :D