AC Team equipment giveaway

enitul

Greetings everyone.

During the AC this year I spend quite the NC on Retired Altador Cup Mystery Capsules in search of any items from Team Meridell that I don't have yet in the hopes of collecting every single one. And while I did get a few, duplicates included, I got a LOT of other Team-related equipment. And instead of donating them to the Money Tree, I figured maybe you folks would like one. So if you see an item from a team you'd like in the 'ACequipment' section of my gallery: http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?user_cat_g=ACequipment&gu=enitul& just say the word. 🙂 And remember: it's first asked, first served and only one item per neopian. So please check beforehand if the item of your choice is still available and not asked for by someone else. This giveaway will last until Sunday next week (August 1st). Good luck and happy choosing. :D

Edit: the first link I had didn't work but the link has been replaced and it should work now

Update: If by the end of this giveaway I still have some left you're welcome to come by and ask for as much items as you want.

@enitul Thank you for your generosity & kindness!  If the Krawk Island Team Foam Finger is still available, I would like to have it. Would you like a Dyeworks Pink: Boba Tea Cup or Dyeworks Green: Boba Tea Cup or Sitting Ona Birthday Cake NC trade for it? (I have multiples of these but limited gift boxes) 😉

My username is the same here: midnight_spell360      Thank you again!

1 hour ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

You might want to check your link, it takes me to my own gallery when I click it. I found your gallery through your username though. May I please have the Moltara Team Hat?

Oops, sorry about that. ^^' Thanks for letting me know. The link has been replaced now so let me know if this one works. But I'm glad you found my gallery anyway. The hat is underway.

48 minutes ago, LonelyHanakoKoi said:

Maraqua Team Foam Finger plz!!  
_ivory_uri_ is my UN 

TYSM friend 😄

You got it. Enjoy. 🙂

4 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

@enitul Thank you for your generosity & kindness!  If the Krawk Island Team Foam Finger is still available, I would like to have it. Would you like a Dyeworks Pink: Boba Tea Cup or Dyeworks Green: Boba Tea Cup or Sitting Ona Birthday Cake NC trade for it? (I have multiples of these but limited gift boxes) 😉

My username is the same here: midnight_spell360      Thank you again!

No thank you. 🙂 But I hope you'll enjoy your item.

8 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Got it! Thank you so very much! I put it on my kacheek immediately. Here's a screenshot. 

Disorder__36 right now.png

Edit- gallery link is still going to the wrong place. Don't know why.

Lookin' good. :D I replaced the link with the one you send so I hope it works now.

6 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Thank you, Kokariia L😍VES it!  2.png She really is a Pirate KI Fan Girl! :lmaosmiley:

It suits her very well. :D I'm glad you like it.

I hope you got most of what you were missing! Could I get the terror mountain team scarf? Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, aaml said:

I hope you got most of what you were missing! Could I get the terror mountain team scarf? Thanks in advance!

I got some new ones this year, but still need a few to get them all. Enjoy your scarf! :D

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ooh! How lovely of you! If it's still available I would love to have the Shenkuu scarf, please! :D

Username: yantato

It's all yours. 😉 Enjoy!

3 hours ago, oceanblue5333 said:

Gee, so very nice of you!  I would love the Darigan Citadel Team Vuvuzela.  

Thanks so much 😊

Username: oceanblue5333

You're welcome. 🙂 The vuvuzela has been send.

3 hours ago, Secre said:

This is awesome of you!

I'd love the Darigan Team Trousers and Cleats to selfbetrayal please!

It's been delivered. Enjoy. :D

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

Thank You So Much For This Giveaway

May I please have Shenkuu Team Sport Shirt ?

mall_ac_shenkuu_poloshirt.gif

Thank You So Much ^_^

<--- Username : darkobsession

Sure thing. It will be waiting for your acceptance. 🙂

13 minutes ago, enitul said:

I got some new ones this year, but still need a few to get them all. Enjoy your scarf! :D

It's all yours. 😉 Enjoy!

You're welcome. 🙂 The vuvuzela has been send.

It's been delivered. Enjoy. :D

Sure thing. It will be waiting for your acceptance. 🙂

Thank you!

I checked up your gallery and received a RE lol

I'd looove to have Kiko Lake Team Foam Fingers - I already have their cooler and everything is green and black/dark brown *-*
edit: Username elisa_rlyeh 

imagem_2021-07-26_143444.png

Edited by elisa_rlyeh
i forgot to post my username

11 minutes ago, elisa_rlyeh said:

I checked up your gallery and received a RE lol

I'd looove to have Kiko Lake Team Foam Fingers - I already have their cooler and everything is green and black/dark brown *-*

imagem_2021-07-26_143444.png

I'm sorry for your np loss. But I hope you'll enjoy your item anyway. 🙂

9 minutes ago, mamamommymom said:

This is so generous of you - thank you 🙂

If the Brightvale Team Trousers and Cleats are available, may I please have them. If you're running short of boxes, I'd be more than happy to send a GBC. (Offer stands, even if you're not running short of boxes.) Thanks again.

I have plenty of NC boxes. So I'll refuse your offer. But thanks anyway. 🙂 The trousers are on their way.

Thank you! :D My lot will fight over the scarf next June, guarantee it xD Though if it's particularly hot there could be some interesting outfit decisions happening. xD

18 hours ago, Singledwish123 said:

This is so sweet! Is the Darigan Team Crazy Wig still available?

I seems I didn't have one since it's not in my gallery and I didn't give it away. Sorry. Would you like something else instead? And to which username?