I've visited the dailies page for years...

Devyn

Hello! I'm Devyn! I'm new to the forums, but not Neopets or the lovely dailies page TDN offers. I'm a disabled guy from Michigan who's played Neopets for about eighteen years--and I still have my original account! I wanted to join the forums in hopes of making new friends and maybe reconnect with some old. (I was really into Neo forums back in the day...) Anyways hey, hi, hello!

Hey Devyn, nice to meet you! Huge congrats on still having your original account! My original account still exists, but I've lost access to it. 19 years old *sobs quietly* Can't face the potentially traumatic experience of trying to get it back though. 😅

I hope you do find some people you knew before, that's be fabulous! :D

Hi and welcome to the forum! It's great to see long time players come out of the shadows and interact with us!

Welcome to the forums Devyn. 🙂 There are some really awesome people here. And besides that I've lost my account because it was hacked once I luckily got it back after 3 months. So while I've made a side account (animedragon2) I still have access to my first one. I hope you'll have a good time when you're on here.

wow, i was just clicking around and found myself here too,ive been playing for 19+ years, still got my same acct,and my original neopet i made in 4th grade lol i am 32 now. i literally have never met anyone in real life who plays neopets, but its cool to see that im not the only one who still goes out and hits up coltzan for some free stuff every so often lol them np aint gonna hoard themselves.

Welcome to TDN forums! I do not post a lot on here but I am on the Dailies page, well, daily haha. So I lurk often and browse the chat topics when I have some extra energy.

That's so cool that you still have your original account. I am not really sure what happened to my original account, but it doesn't exist any more and when I search my old Neopets' names, they don't exist any more either. But I've had my current account for 10.5 years now.

• 4 months later...