Jump to content
Secre

Well... That's Not What I had in Mind!

Recommended Posts

So having fallen in love with the new Mara Kiko, I decided to use my Premium Perk on it and morphed my JubJub into a Chia. Unfortunately, I am now stuck with this ugly fellow until he gets hungry as I forgot he was in the lodge. So he can't eat the tasty Gooseberry pop I bought him!

Open photo

Ummmmm... oops.聽

I have decided that my sides Lutari is going to be morphed into my Shopkeeper JubJub as the new Lutari colour failed to wow me. But Ottaas name reminds me of water creatues (otter) and so Mara is a perfect colour for him! I just didn't anticipate that Chia face grinning moronically at me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

Hahaha, the being in the Lodge issue... it gets us all, time and time again! You in particular, maybe? :whistle:

Although havign taken him out the Lodge, I tried again even though he was bloated and it worked!!

He's beautiful!

image.png.4fcaa1cbe3107eff0cc7eef683a788d8.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pearl in the shell! *80s flashback commences*

I don't think I was aware of the existence of this pet! 馃槷

He is lovely indeed! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Pearl in the shell! *80s flashback commences*

I don't think I was aware of the existence of this pet! 馃槷

He is lovely indeed! :D

It's brand new as of yesterday/today I believe for Kiko day!! Fan art based like the Lutari and I fell in love instantly!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Secre said:

It's brand new as of yesterday/today I believe for Kiko day!! Fan art based like the Lutari and I fell in love instantly!

Ah! I feel a lot better now thenI was wondering how I could possibly have missed it! VERY pleased that they've done another fan-art based pet! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Secre said:

I have decided that my sides Lutari is going to be morphed into my Shopkeeper JubJub as the new Lutari colour failed to wow me. But Ottaas name reminds me of water creatues (otter) and so Mara is a perfect colour for him! I just didn't anticipate that Chia face grinning moronically at me!

I absolutely love this聽 Maraquan pet! I didn't see it (didn't check) the new color! I might have to get me one of these. Will it be a zap option at the lab ray? As far as the Mario Chia, I'm a sucker for Mario so I actually like it. Kind of ugly cute! Not sure about the hat since Mario wears a cap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ah! I feel a lot better now thenI was wondering how I could possibly have missed it! VERY pleased that they've done another fan-art based pet! :D

Yep, brand new. I was just really quick off the mark!

10 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I absolutely love this聽 Maraquan pet! I didn't see it (didn't check) the new color! I might have to get me one of these. Will it be a zap option at the lab ray? As far as the Mario Chia, I'm a sucker for Mario so I actually like it. Kind of ugly cute! Not sure about the hat since Mario wears a cap.

It should be zappable, all of the other Mara pets are!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 3:45 AM, Secre said:

It should be zappable, all of the other Mara pets are!

I don't think I would zap it it I did have this pet but what about clothes. I know it doesn't need any but can you put a hat or scarf on it? Also, I wasn't clear with my question on the lab ray. What I meant to ask is this going to be a pet that you can get by zapping another pet in the lab ray. Like, if I zap a grundo could聽 it turn into a mara shell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

I don't think I would zap it it I did have this pet but what about clothes. I know it doesn't need any but can you put a hat or scarf on it? Also, I wasn't clear with my question on the lab ray. What I meant to ask is this going to be a pet that you can get by zapping another pet in the lab ray. Like, if I zap a grundo could聽 it turn into a mara shell.

Mara clothing is extremely limited and largely NC only. Any current Mara clothing will not work on the new Kiko; they don't go back and adjust the code to allow previous items to fit. But any new items will fit it.

You're better off zapping a Kiko as species changes are just as random as colour changes. So your Grundo could just as easily turn into a Cybunny or an Ixi for example. Species changes have always for me reverted to base colours as well. So your Grundo may zap Kiko, but it will be a base red, blue, yellow, green colour. You would then need to keep zapping and hope you don't get another species change before the right colour change!

What many people do is buy morphing potions to bring their pet back to their desired species if they zap out of it. Kiko morphing potions aren't that expensive - usually under 100k - so it's not as devastating as zapping a Gelert for example where the cheapest morphing potions tend to be 2 million plus!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
  • Create New...