I am heartbroken

iheartsaku

I was trying to do my dailies quickly.....and by accident I zapped the wrong pet.....I am so sad. I've had my mutant lupe forever......and I make one mistake and now he is a green bruce.聽馃槩

image.png

I'm so sorry. Doesn't look like there are any聽Lupe Transmogrification Potions on the TP right now, but that gives you time to save up for one. I once used a morphing potion on I think my royal kacheek when I was trying to put it in my shop. That was a long time ago, but I remember that feeling.

I'm so sorry !

I've been there before .. I zapped my Maraquan Acara by mistake .. why do they always change color / species when you DONT want them to ?! and vice versa

Anyway , come to think of it .. a Bruce named Killer is pretty funny .. how about making him a Zombie ?

zombie bruce

I will keep zapping him and hopefully will end up with something I like. I just adored the mutant lupe....so that's why I am so heartbroken. Oh well, I guess we shall see what future holds for my zaps. I just feel so dumb for making such a silly mistake. 馃槯

While I don't have any Lab Ray-related blunders myself, I also feel left down to what happened to your Mutant Lupe friend. The closest mistake I've done was accidentally giving a Faerie Quest reward to my Lab Rat instead of my Battledome pet in a similar hurried manner.

No Lupe Transmogrification Potions on the Trading Post? Fear not!

If you have a Rainbow Fountain use acquired from an FFQ that you've never used up, now's your chance. Get any Lupe Morphing Potion for your Bruce and then bring him over to the Rainbow Fountain (if you have an FFQ reward you've yet to use up that is) to reclaim your Mutant Lupe.

I am sorry this happened to you! I always worry about inadvertently doing the same as I have a variety of beloved mutant pets myself (no Lupe altho I've always loved them).

IDK if you haveNeopets Premium but I got a couple of my mutant pets from the yearly colour changing perk. I was also able to get a species聽change out of it (thus my mutant acara) by selecting a colour that wasn't available to the current pet I had. Since Neopets couldn't offer that colour to me, they offered for me to choose any species AND colour combo that聽I wanted.聽

How awful! :crying_anim: I've done this myself, and was so SO lucky that it was a zap that didn't do anything bad. But I will NEVER forget the gut-clenching horror when I realised what I'd done.

• 5 months later...

Too bad.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (YOUR NAME) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic