Why does Gross Food Exist?

I just had to remove Esophagor Bowl of Slimy Stew out of my gallery because it turned out to be a gross food. I thought it was a spooky food when it was released in a trick-or-treat bag in 2019. Sometimes it is hard to tell. It says very clearly at the top of my gallery, Gross food is gross, and is banned from this gallery. Now I need to make sure there aren't any other gross foods hiding among my 1591 items. Easier said than done, JellyNeo only looks at the first 500 items of my gallery last I checked. Seriously though, why is it gross while Slime Cream and Slime Sundae and Slime Soup are all classified as spooky foods? It features the Esophagor, the other three are just generic slime!

slime.png

67571.gif

I think the easiest answer is: because - neopets. :laugh:

Also though, you are judging by human food preferences there, our pets might positively love a lot of the gross food. x'D

MMM, slime!

Actually, quite sure that's one of the gross food's description. xD

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I think the easiest answer is: because - neopets. :laugh:

Also though, you are judging by human food preferences there, our pets might positively love a lot of the gross food. x'D

MMM, slime!

Actually, quite sure that's one of the gross food's description. xD

I think I've tried feeding a gross food once. And he (whoever it was) didn't like it. XD Like a rotten omelette. Fed it once and never again. But they love the dung jelly I give them. It's one of the cheaper foods I think hence why I buy them. But I don't buy them if they're over 10 np though.

That would be Alien Aisha's. They LOVE Gross food, according to some description. I've never tried it if it's true though.

I was surprised to find a LOT of gross foods are Gourmet foods, such as: Ants on AntsBrain KebabCheesy Apple StickChip Butty Pizza, and Chocolate Fish to name a few. I feel bad to make Kokariia eat the gross food, so I try to give her a treat afterwards for her to get the taste out of her mouth. 2.png 1333/1441 gourmet food points/Rank #37

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...