NC Mall: Free Mall Birthday Goodie Bag!

hrtbrk

Wait so its a cake not a goodie bag? I mean its super cute but just to make sure thats it right not a goodie bag?

31 minutes ago, aaml said:

Wait so its a cake not a goodie bag? I mean its super cute but just to make sure thats it right not a goodie bag?

Yes, I have the same question. I looked for a goodie bag but couldn't find it. Is there also a goodie bag available?

2 hours ago, aaml said:

It's a cake, but you get +4 hp to the pet that eats it plus Birthday Ona Picture Frame when it is eaten. Here's how it looks on my kacheek. 

cuute.png

42 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

It's a cake, but you get +4 hp to the pet that eats it plus Birthday Ona Picture Frame when it is eaten. Here's how it looks on my kacheek. 

cuute.png

Well that is slightly disappointing but I do find the cake really cute so I'm still happy with the cute lil moving ona

1 hour ago, Secre said:

The cake is way cuter than anything on the inside!

I actually saved the cake for my gallery and opened it on a side account (It's a NC freebie, so that's allowed). Then I used a gift box to send the item to my main.