Rainbow Dips and Dream Pets

granny63020

I have a dip in the pool from a quest I completed. I really have no desire to change any pets I have. Does anyone have a dream pet that they haven't been able to get? I could create a pet with whatever name you like and if the color is available in the dipping pool I would be happy to make it that color for you. If this is something someone may be interested in please go to the pool and see if what you want is available.  I hope there is someone that I can help with this.

Is there no one that I can give this dip too? I just got another request from the Fountain Faerie and I will lose the one I offered if I don't use it since I can't stack them. Of course this would mean I can help out 2 members if anyone is interested.

OK, I just used 1 of the dips to create a pet for another member so I have 1 dip left. Any takers? My guild said they may need a pet for lending so I may have a good lead there. When I use this last dip I will post that it no longer available.

Edited by Granny63020
update

Oh wow, that's incredibly generous! I'd love a onion chia if that's an option - or any of the food chias really (if those are options). If so I'd love its name to be food based, maybe GarlicOnionBread.

I'm new to neopets though, so IDK how to transfer a pet.

20 hours ago, FoodChiasFTW said:

Oh wow, that's incredibly generous! I'd love a onion chia if that's an option - or any of the food chias really (if those are options). If so I'd love its name to be food based, maybe GarlicOnionBread.

I'm new to neopets though, so IDK how to transfer a pet.

How old is your account? I'm not sure about all the pets but I know that there are pets that can't be transferred unless the user has a 4 month old account. Again, I'm not sure of what pets are included in those rules. You can read more in the FAQ's section under transfers. I will also try to find out and then message you about this. I hope that other members will be able to help with this question.

** I just found this** Neopets that are higher than Level 2, Neopets that are limited-edition species, and Neopets that have been painted with certain rare or expensive paint brushes CANNOT be adopted from accounts that have been active for less than four months.** I don't know yet though if this applies to what you want, so hang in there**

I was trying to send you a neo message but it doesn't show your neo user name could you please send it to me either here or @ granny63020. Thanks so much.

If your account is younger than four months, you can adopt

• an Acara, Aisha, Blumaroo, Bori, Bruce, Buzz, Chia, Elephante, Eyrie, Flotsam, Gelert, Gnorbu, Grarrl, Grundo, Ixi, JubJub, Kacheek, Kau, Korbat, Kougra, Kyrii, Lenny, Lupe, Meerca, Moehog, Mynci, Nimmo, Ogrin, Peophin, Pteri, Quiggle, Ruki, Scorchio, Shoyru, Skeith, Techo, Tuskaninny, Uni, Usul, Vandagyre, Wocky, Xweetok, Yurble or Zafara
  • that is Blue, Brown, Checkered, Glowing, Green, Invisible, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Shadow, Silver, Skunk, Speckled, Split, White, or Yellow
  • and Level 1 or 2.

No food colored Chia's before the account is four months old.

8 minutes ago, Duma said:

If your account is younger than four months, you can adopt

• an Acara, Aisha, Blumaroo, Bori, Bruce, Buzz, Chia, Elephante, Eyrie, Flotsam, Gelert, Gnorbu, Grarrl, Grundo, Ixi, JubJub, Kacheek, Kau, Korbat, Kougra, Kyrii, Lenny, Lupe, Meerca, Moehog, Mynci, Nimmo, Ogrin, Peophin, Pteri, Quiggle, Ruki, Scorchio, Shoyru, Skeith, Techo, Tuskaninny, Uni, Usul, Vandagyre, Wocky, Xweetok, Yurble or Zafara
  • that is Blue, Brown, Checkered, Glowing, Green, Invisible, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Shadow, Silver, Skunk, Speckled, Split, White, or Yellow
  • and Level 1 or 2.

No food colored Chia's before the account is four months old.

This info is so helpful! I am so glad you posted this. In the future I'll be able to offer other dips (if I'm fortunate enough to get more) and I can refer back to this as well as other members can. I knew there was a 4 month rule but I didn't know what the specifics were. I'll be sure, in the future, to ask how old the account is if a unique color is wanted. Thank you for posting this!!

The pet I created for another member has an account that is 4 months old tomorrow.  Oh and another thing, I found that we can not transfer a newly created pet to another member for 7 days.

Granny you are an amazingly generous person 😍 If you still have a dip left, I would like to request a Mutant Acara if its available. I'll NM a name to you directly.

I honestly thought last week I could finally get my first FFQ since I had a cookie and refresh boon...... instead I got 10 wonderful speed points.

18 hours ago, phoenixgal said:

Granny you are an amazingly generous person 😍 If you still have a dip left, I would like to request a Mutant Acara if its available. I'll NM a name to you directly.

I honestly thought last week I could finally get my first FFQ since I had a cookie and refresh boon...... instead I got 10 wonderful speed points.

I will be happy to help you but I had a request before yours and I am waiting for a reply ffom this member. They wanted a Cybunny but those can only be created on April 27th but I did manage to find one UFA. If they like the name this Cybunny already has then I will adopt the pet and change the color.  I will be happy to pass this dip over to you if they don't like the name. I will let you know the outcome so you aren't left hanging wondering what happened. Sorry you didn't get a FFQ last week. This is the 1st time I've gotten 2 of them back to back.

8 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I will be happy to help you but I had a request before yours and I am waiting for a reply ffom this member. They wanted a Cybunny but those can only be created on April 27th but I did manage to find one UFA. If they like the name this Cybunny already has then I will adopt the pet and change the color.  I will be happy to pass this dip over to you if they don't like the name. I will let you know the outcome so you aren't left hanging wondering what happened. Sorry you didn't get a FFQ last week. This is the 1st time I've gotten 2 of them back to back.

8 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I wanted to let you know that the other person liked the name and decided to go with the Cybunny. I'm sorry BUT if I get another dip you will be the 1st person I contact. If you already have the pet you want you can let me know then.

OK so I have used both dips now and can move on.

• Duma locked this topic