Faerie Quest Tracker

FairStrife

Okay, I don't know if I'm just stupid or Neopets has never had one but I could have sworn that Neopets had a way to look at the number of quests you've completed. Am I just unable to find the page or does it not exist?

They don't have a Faerie Quest tracker but you might be mixing it up with the employment agency in Faerieland. You can see on the petpage how many jobs they've done:

image.png

Some of the fansites have a Quest tracker but you need to keep it up to date manually.

I'm not sure I can help but I have been tracking my quests and I have my set up on my user look up if you want to take a look at it. If this is something your interrested in you are welcome to copy what I have for your look up or wherever you plan to put it. Of course after I complete a quest I have to go to edit profile and change the numbers behind the faerie that I just quested but that is simple enough to do. (I am pretty bad with computer stuff so if I can do it I think it's easy). lol

If interested send me a message at granny63020 and we can figure it out.