Happy Kau Day!

hrtbrk

Oh now, both of these are really pretty!

I love the sparkle effect like sugar on the candy Kau, although the colour is a little... bright. More like dimensional!

But that outfit is sugar sweet. I love the sunflower look of the ruff and the make up!

15 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I got excited, thinking my Invisible Kau could be a giant flower, but there's a Kau-head empty space in the middle of the flower. 😭

I'm interested in seeing that. Do you have a screenshot?

Edit- On second thought, I doubt you have the item yet. But if you ever get one, please share 🙂

4 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I'm interested in seeing that. Do you have a screenshot?

I do not, but it is on DTI 🙂

300.png

Looks like a logo of some kind. xD

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I got excited, thinking my Invisible Kau could be a giant flower, but there's a Kau-head empty space in the middle of the flower. 😭

weird, cause the item itself looks like it's just got a tiny circle in it!

i love the outfit, it's super adorbs

dunno how i feel about the candy colour. the colours are lovely, but it kinda looks like someone just went absolutely feral with the ms paint airbrush (and im not a fan of pets that don't have the thicker outlines on them 😢)

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I do not, but it is on DTI 🙂

300.png

Looks like a logo of some kind. xD

Hah! Oops! I'd raise it as an editorial question as @berriganify is right, the item doesn't look like that on the main picture!

And they may be more willing to answer as they are pointedly ignoring any and all questions about the Altador Cup!

1 hour ago, Secre said:

Hah! Oops! I'd raise it as an editorial question as @berriganify is right, the item doesn't look like that on the main picture!

And they may be more willing to answer as they are pointedly ignoring any and all questions about the Altador Cup!

Hahahaha, yeah they'd probably pounce on it for exactly that reason, wouldn't they xD

This did get me seeing if I could turn Stoopzy into a cow plant by other means (the cow plant already being an in-joke thing that's developed on the Shenkuu boards that I'm not gonna bore you with) the result of which didn't go quite as I'd imagined... o_O

300.png Neopia seems to have a bit of a pest problem...

Ooh, the Candy Kau looks so yummy, and I love how glittery it looks. The purple colour looks nice and has some cool shading/gradient to it. The bell is nice as well.

The Sunflower outfit is really cute, the leaf mane can look good with an autumn customization as well, and I really love how they made a shirt and jacket instead of a dress or a skirt. I`m not a fan of the make-up, but the outfit as a whole looks super cute. Very good Kau day! <3

12 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I won the Sunflower Kau Hat from the Wishing Well

Don't hang around, do ya! That's a lovely quick win! :D

She looks adorable. >:3 Are you going for the make up too?